Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A man stopped me from hanging myself

ItsJoever

ItsJoever

Banned
-
Back in May of 2022, I was getting ready to hang myself.

I unleashed my belt and put it around my neck, had a table below my feet.

I thought of all the things that mattered and all the things that didn't matter. I was contemplating my entire existence, then I heard my door ring.

It was a man giving me my water bill. Telling me that I should pay my debt. I assured him, but when I came back I didn't have the guts to do it again.

Maybe that's cause I'm a coward and I'm weak, but that immense feeling of just wanting to end it had passed away by then.

dont kys, just keep coping somehow

Did he notice you trying to hang yourself at all?

All you have to do is tell me where you are. If you do that, I'll care about you. Otherwise I don't give a fuck. Your posts are too general.

All you have to do is tell me where you are. If you do that, I'll care about you. Otherwise I don't give a fuck. Your posts are too general.
I don't care if you care about me or not, if my posts bother you put me on ignore and go spread your negativity somewhere else, glowie.

I would gone er on hum and then roped

Another larp by the same mf :lul:

Should've let you do it