Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A message to currycells/pajeets.

Mathayus7

Mathayus7

Yellow arab and 1,75m autistic schizoid coomer
★★
If you are a currycell and planning on doing geomaxxing come to Bostil(Brazil). Foids here love pardolas/brown and pajeets men,especially the white foids. This image sumarizes the average brazilian couple(zoomers at least).

Too broke to geomaxx :feelsrope:

Not to mention 99.99% of currycels on this forum dont have the resources to geomaxx

ali mohammad boutta nuke this shit up

Too broke to geomaxx :feelsrope:

Not to mention 99.99% of currycels on this forum dont have the resources to geomaxx
Likewise,I want to geomaxx to the first world. Foids here are too brainlet.

Last edited:
Most curries here don't have sharp jawlines GrAY.

That guy mogs the shit out of currycels and pajeets.

Im not a chadpreet

Most curries here don't have sharp jawlines GrAY.
Brazilian foids don't care,as long that your skin is brown they crave for your seed.

If you are a currycell and planning on doing geomaxxing come to Bostil(Brazil). Foids here love pardolas/brown and pajeets men,especially the white foids. This image sumarizes the average brazilian couple(zoomers at least).

Bro shut up he's fucking 7.5/10 chad

Only chadpreets can get pussies, even if I went to ascend there, I would be beaten by niggers

Last edited:
I would need 150,000$ minimum to geomaxx
You would be scammed to hell in these sht hole countries that’s why I have most than that and I’m afraid to leave USA

That guy mogs me 9/10 chad I’m fucking look similar to Dany deVito just not celebrity max
This guy is not even fit he is a skinny mixed pardola these fucking brown niggers just exist and get instant pussy. The average brazillian male is hideous.

im done

The guy in that photo has completely different phenotype to most curries. It's not just skin tone.

The guy in that photo has completely different phenotype to most curries. It's not just skin tone.
Pardolas are basically lightskin pajeets mixed with mexicans,Bostil genetics is so fucked and yet some of these niggers think they are white.

Próximo gringo que comentar dizendo que esse arrombado é chad certamente é uma bichona enrustida seus crackers daltônicos.

10 minutos no Esgotil e vocês vão enlouquecer,lotado de pardola skinny e branquelo soyjak. Esse bostola da foto nem é musculoso só porque tem um maxiliar um pouco definido vocês trogloditas já dizem que é um semi deus pqp vocês devem ser muito goblins mesmo.

Maybe for Western born curries possible. Curries from Curryland are too busy fighting for scraps to know about Geomaxxing.

Maybe for Western born curries possible. Curries from Curryland are too busy fighting for scraps to know about Geomaxxing.
True

Ainda acho que o curry gringo médio mogga o pardileiro médio principalmente em QI porque o bostileiro é muito imbecil só pensa em sexo,futebol e churrasco.

Odeio ser esquizóide.

O branquelo ou criolo médio desse fórum mogga o pardola médio no Bostil,as bostileiras branquelas tem fetiche em dar a showxota para gringo mesmo que seja feio.

Bostillian femoids transam com qualquer abominação.

interesting. Have you seen full on curries ascend there

interesting. Have you seen full on curries ascend there
Any normie has sex in this shithole,half of the population is pardola and white foids love these.

In my university all couples are composed of an ugly abomination of a man and a juicy white foid.

white foids are so far gone, the white race is finished :reeeeee:

Do they give change to manlets though?

white foids are so far gone, the white race is finished :reeeeee:
I prefered if this foid was engaged with a criolo rather than with this skinny pardola.

The western foids at least have some standards I don't understand why bostillian foids are so brainlet when picking men.

Yes they do,as I said if your skin is brown they crave for your seed.
Really, I am 5 '5 and can looksmaxx my face to 6/10 with surgery. Do I have a chance?

Aren't all foids unfaithful bitches?
Yes but in Bostil the society and culture in general encourages femoids to cheat on their BFs/husbands and kiss and fuck as many men (kiss and fuck other foids aswel) they can.

This country is perfect for any incel looking to geomaxx,nigga just the fact that you speak english already guarantee they will be white foids mad lust for you.

Yes but in Bostil the society and culture in general encourages femoids to cheat on their BFs/husbands and kiss and fuck as many men (kiss and fuck other foids aswel) they can.

This country is perfect for any incel looking to geomaxx,nigga just the fact that you speak english already guarantee they will be white foids mad lust for you.
Then, won't they cheat on us, in the future.

Really, I am 5 '5 and can looksmaxx my face to 6/10 with surgery. Do I have a chance?
Maybe,there are a lot of foids who like short men(to be honest many couples are of manlets + average height foid).

You could try with the pardas up north and northeast or down south with the white foids who love brown cock.

Maybe,there are a lot of foids who like short men(to be honest many couples are of manlets + average height foid).

You could try with the pardas up north and northeast or down south with the white foids who love brown cock.
Then why didn't this work for you? Sound too good to be true...

Then, won't they cheat on us, in the future.
With certainty but they are loyal cum dumpsters. No foid in Bostil is virgin anyways but millenial foids are less likely to cheat on you compared to zoomers.

With certainty but they are loyal cum dumpsters. No foid in Bostil is virgin anyways but millenial foids are less likely to cheat on you compared to zoomers.
Ok will try it, if nothing works in curryland.

Then why didn't this work for you? Sound too good to be true...
Because I am an autistic yellow arab,I cannot connect with these zoomers and I despise this depraved culture. Foids here want pardolas and soyjak crackers with rizz only.

Even if I get fit I woulnd't get any juicy and I refuse to fuck a goblina or ogrynna.