Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A message to currycells/pajeets.

Ok will try it, if nothing works in curryland.
[SIZE=5][FONT=courier new]Gut,do you know how to fake an accent? You can pretend to be an UK pajeet then foids will be even more lustful with you. [/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][FONT=courier new]Just choose the foids wiselly.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][FONT=courier new]Gut,do you know how to fake an accent? You can pretend to be an UK pajeet then foids will be even more lustful with you. [/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][FONT=courier new]Just choose the foids wiselly.[/FONT][/SIZE]
Ok, thanks bro, didn't know this.

Average bostillian couple,especially in the north.
How are brazilian foids this non-heightist? All the curry foids want only man 3 inches taller than them. Otherwise they don't even consider them a man. Curry foids are not even looksmatched with their attitues.

Also why do brazilian foids look Indian?

Last edited:
How are brazilian foids this non-heightist? All the curry foids want only man 3 inches taller than them. Otherwise they don't even consider them a man. Curry foids are not even looksmatched with their attitues.

Also why do brazilian foids look Indian?
Bostillian foids are brainlets very few want gigachads most of them just want a pardola with rizz and money.

Brazillian foids look indian because they are pardolas,half black and half portuguese/southern italian(ugliest white people). The average mexican latina moggs these Bostil foids.

Bostillian foids are brainlets very few want gigachads most of them just want a pardola with rizz and money.

Brazillian foids look indian because they are pardolas,half black and half portuguese/southern italian(ugliest white people). The average mexican latina moggs these Bostil foids.
But, they have a good heart :cryfeels::cryfeels: . I am not like foids, I care more about woman's heart. Seems to be the only foid race that is non-heightist.

So, if I am rich I can succeed with foids here right?

This is lifefuel for me

But, they have a good heart :cryfeels::cryfeels: . I am not like foids, I care more about woman's heart. Seems to be the only foid race that is non-heightist.

So, if I am rich I can succeed with foids here right?
Absolutely my nigga,just don't use Tinder here or throw yourself in random foids.

Go to churches,there are a lot of thirsty millenials and zoomers in these places.

Os gringos desse fórum são todos bichas enrustidas "sharp jawline" ai vão tomar no cú seus imbecis esse pardola nem é musculoso e não pertence a nenhuma raça e vocês trogloditas chamando ele de Chad pqp.

A maioria de vocês gringos merecem ser incels cornos,ao invés de criar uma comunidade de apoio para outros incels vocês ficam menosprezando outros fodidos hur dur GrAY(coisa de bichona enrustida).

Os únicos com 1% de cordialidade são os admins.

Ser bilíngue é uma maravilha posso xingar vocês gringolóides imbecis a vontade e xingar os bostileiros analfabetos em inglês que ninguém vai entender kkkkkkkkk