Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A message to lonely single men who are against the Incel community and the blackpill

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
You bluepillers say that improving personality, being more mature, taking personal responsibility, staying positive, having self-respect, and socializing more with women will help you get a girlfriend, and it has nothing to do with looks.

Well, look at where your self-improvement took you. It took you nowhere. After following advice from bluepillers and women for years, you are still lonely and single. At some point, you have to throw in the towel. If women truly cared about personality, you as a ugly/unattractive male would be in a relationship by now. You should accept your fate instead of being fueled by false hope from anti-blackpillers or bluepillers who give you bad advice that doesn't work in reality.
I used to be in your shoes, and I decided to move on with my life rather than being misled and gaslighted by people who are not educated on topics such as Inceldom and the blackpill. The people on Reddit, IncelTears, IncelExit are biased and only see incels in a very narrow perspective. In other words, they are close-minded individuals who are not interested in learning about other perspectives. They think they are totally right in their own minds when in reality, they are not.

Last edited:
BREAKING: ITS BEYOND OVER YOU ARE LITERALLY TRAVIS BICKLE GODS LONLEY MAN THIS IS A FOXS NEWS ALERT

improving personality and socializing more with women will help you get a girlfriend
this advice will lead you to betabuxing/oofy doofy relationship at best

nigga stop caring about bluepilled/redpilled cucks

people like those on inceltears only bash on us because it makes them feel better about themselves

I'm trying to help them escape the bluepill
stop helping them. We need wagies so us blackpilled men can get access to neetbux idgaf about normalfaggots loneliness problems

They deny scientific papers and facts

I like traditionalism because it keeps society safe and productive but I want to get rid of it for one generation just so these faggot normies on reddit get blackpilled for good. Without religion left these cucks won't be able to brag about their beta bucks marriage to a whore and will have to accept the blackpill.

Silly doomer, you are suppose to self improve (mainly at the gym) so you can become a warlord when the nukes drop.

look at where your self-improvement took you
...the incel-in-denial and the oofie doofie betabuxx are the hamsters that spin the wheels of soyciety.

Their delusion is the only thing between them and total insanity / the rope.

In this sense, incels are "stronger" than normies ---- we stare bare-eyed into the abyss and laugh at it, because we're too ugly for the abyss to gaze back at us.

You bluepillers say that improving personality, being more mature, taking personal responsibility, staying positive, having self-respect, and socializing more with women will help you get a girlfriend, and it has nothing to do with looks.

Well, look at where your self-improvement took you. It took you nowhere. After following advice from bluepillers and women for years, you are still lonely and single. At some point, you have to throw in the towel. If women truly cared about personality, you as a ugly/unattractive male would be in a relationship by now. You should accept your fate instead of being fueled by false hope from anti-blackpillers or bluepillers who give you bad advice that doesn't work in reality.
I used to be in your shoes, and I decided to move on with my life rather than being misled and gaslighted by people who are not educated on topics such as Inceldom and the blackpill. The people on Reddit, IncelTears, IncelExit are biased and only see incels in a very narrow perspective. In other words, they are close-minded individuals who are not interested in learning about other perspectives. They think they are totally right in their own minds when in reality, they are not.
these bluepillers don’t wanna accept the fact that they’re ugly and they have no chance on getting any relationship