Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A normie suicide a day keeps the rope away

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I love it when normies eventually kill themselves over a period of time. It enlivens me to continue living. There's nothing quite like normie suicide that gives me a good ol' chuckle. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

wish you gave examples

I love it when normies eventually kill themselves over a period of time. It enlivens me to continue living. There's nothing quite like normie suicide that gives me a good ol' chuckle. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

They should live one week as an Incel.

I love when foids commit suicide. Imagine living on easy mode with cheat codes, yet failing :lul::lul:

I love when foids commit suicide. Imagine living on easy mode with cheat codes, yet failing :lul::lul:
This is especially true within the last 5 years, where foids have been put on an ever elevating pedestal.

They are a complete and utter joke for committing suicide despite having power over 90% of males on the planet.

When i feel bad about anything i imagine that whatever I'm doing is one step closer to making normies commit suicide and it makes me happy. Imagining about normies committing suicide makes me happy because it's like the perfect validation. I am always hoping for the normies in my life to commit suicide and i always enjoy deceiving them brutally because i hope that it will drive them to commit suicide. Also when they complain about things and explain their blue pilled view to others i feel excited that they have come a step closer about suicide. Every time i talk to a normie i think that is i just deceive this normie hard enough maybe they will commit suicide. I like the pure seething the normies have when they realize that I'm actually evil, i hope that when they commit suicide they are thinking about me.

Last edited:
When i feel bad about anything i imagine that whatever I'm doing is one step closer to making normies commit suicide and it makes me happy

I spam a lot of posts about normies committing suicide but damn it just feels so good to think about normies committing suicide.i just imagine the normies that i encounter committing suicide. I try to screw them so hard that they kill themselves

When i feel bad about anything i imagine that whatever I'm doing is one step closer to making normies commit suicide and it makes me happy. Imagining about normies committing suicide makes me happy because it's like the perfect validation. I am always hoping for the normies in my life to commit suicide and i always enjoy deceiving them brutally because i hope that it will drive them to commit suicide. Also when they complain about things and explain their blue pilled view to others i feel excited that they have come a step closer about suicide. Every time i talk to a normie i think that is i just deceive this normie hard enough maybe they will commit suicide. I like the pure seething the normies have when they realize that I'm actually evil, i hope that when they commit suicide they are thinking about me.
We think alike but you take it a step further

I spam a lot of posts about normies committing suicide but damn it just feels so good to think about normies committing suicide.
Thought I was the only one.