Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment A pill to cure sexual desire

Would you take the pill?

• Yes

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
Wilfred

Wilfred

Officer
★★★★
A pill is invented that completely eliminates sexual desire. You must take it once a day for it to work. It has no side-effects. It is readily available and cheap. Do you take it?

No, we would just become eununchs happily slaving for our masters

As long as it doesn't screw my testosterone or stuff like that, of course. Why having a libido as an incel? It only tortures you and makes you sin since you can't marry (and marriage has been destroyed anyway; it's many layers of "over").

No, i want sex and im entitled to a looksmatch virgin gf within the context of society.

If i dont get that before age 30 ill probably rope.

castrate yourself theory? Nah.

As long as it doesn't screw my testosterone or stuff like that, of course. Why having a libido as an incel? It only tortures you and makes you sin since you can't marry (and marriage has been destroyed anyway; it's many layers of "over").
There is no effect on any hormones. You simply do not have sexual desire.

Hello, graycel.

yeah like maby so i could maxx nofap
you implied it was reversible?

That pill already exists and it's called SSRI and no, I won't take it. Having a sexual desire that cannot be satisfied is still indefinitely times better than losing that sexual desire.

The only hesitation would be if it had non-libido related side effects.
Otherwise absolutely.

No, we would just become eununchs happily slaving for our masters
This. You are a fucking cuck if you want to chemically castrate yourself. I want a pill that increases my sexual drive, not decreases it.

Sexual desire isn't even the entire problem, humans are social animals, even if I couldn't get horny being alone all the time is also extremely bad.

If anything having sexual desire actually makes the loneliness slightly more bearable because it helps distract you from it.

I would not take it....because there will always be hope.....JFL

i'm not vaccinated against corona

Probably. That still won't stop the desire for pure love.

I would, especially if i can go back anytime.

When I did nofap for 70 days I had a long flatline that killed any inclination to fap or whatever and honestly it was a welcomed experience. I was much happier and better off ngl.

I would try.
I cope a lot with hentai and whatnot so I might stop taking it, but I want to see how it feels to be asexual and free from base instincts.