Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A question for people who are incel because of their looks/height

I'm not prostrating myself for your typical modern woman, I don't think that they're worth it.
I would only entertain them if they actually wanted ME, putting any effort into winning them over is just dumb.
The only men who get any sort of benefit from the way dating works currently are those few who are actually chased by women.

Also this thread is a textbook example of my oldtroon theory:

grayfag there are no surgeries for your subhuman face
Only reply that matters.

Anyone taking this "Incel" larper fag even remotely seriously, needs to play WarioWare.

what are you doing btw? Just curious.
I'm on accutane currently, I'm getting jaw surgery, and I'm trying to get a car so I can start going to the gym since all the gyms near me are the next town over. I'm also interested in leg lething surgery but that's a far off plan since it that shit is like almost 100k+

Last edited:
I'm on accutane currently, I'm getting jaw surgery, and I'm trying to get a car so I can start going to the gym since all the gyms near me are the next town over. I'm also interested in leg lething surgery but that's a far off plan since it that shit is like almost 100k+
I’m miring hard dude, hope you ascend to wherever you intend to reach

GO BACK TO LOOKSMAX NIGGER

I’m miring hard dude, hope you ascend to wherever you intend to reach
legs GIF

I’ll bite on the limb lengthening aspect.

Assuming you have a $100k to drop and 9-months to waste on recovery, the max you’re getting is ~4in. Yes, people do more, with horrible results. More than 4in, and you get toothpick legs and look like you’re on stilts.

So, if you’re a 5’6” true manlet, you’ll get to be average (by Western standards). Also, keep in mind your arms aren’t getting longer, your feet aren’t getting bigger, your shoulders aren’t getting broader, your ankles aren’t getting thicker, your head isn’t getting larger. You don’t turn into a big man. You turn into a tall, lanky man.

If anyone were to get it, I’m one of the best candidates. I’m 5’10”, but broad/large, and my ape index is +5in (that means my wingspan is 6’3”).

But even I would look pretty terrible because my legs are also long for my height. I already wear a 32-33in length in jeans. If I got +3in, I would be 6’1” in 36in length jeans. Literal circus-tier. For reference, my friend that’s 6’9” wears a 38in length in jeans. I would have the legs of a man that’s 6’6”+ at 6’1”. I need spine lengthening, not leg lengthening.

You’re more likely to just be born tall than to be born with the proportions you need to make LL surgery ideal. I would say 90% of people here have normal size/proportions for their height, and LL will make you look strange while only making you about 1 standard deviation taller.

Given up
Normies keep doing brutal deception campaigns on me trying to trick me into thinking I'm accepted and then laughing at me.

i don’t want to butcher my face for puss.

I think pretty much everyone on here is incel because of either height or looks or both.

I could LL but I would be living a complete lie, proportions would be shit, large money and time investment, risk of permenant disability, my kids would still be short, loss of athletic ability. Just to be 5'9?

I think pretty much everyone on here is incel because of either height or looks or both.
i highly doubt it. to be incel purely due to looks or height you would need to be deformed facially or 4'11

No money no life, the first step to ascending is money

i highly doubt it. to be incel purely due to looks or height you would need to be deformed facially or 4'11
I meant more that I doubt there is a single person on here who has both good height (relative to where they live) and good face. That is easily 99% of this site so there is no question for certain people he is asking the entire site.

I'm not prostrating myself for your typical modern woman, I don't think that they're worth it.
I would only entertain them if they actually wanted ME, putting any effort into winning them over is just dumb.
The only men who get any sort of benefit from the way dating works currently are those few who are actually chased by women.

Also this thread is a textbook example of my oldtroon theory:
Yea I get that, fair point. Jfc half my thread is filled with autistic post maxxers when my question was meant as something genuine, I did not mean to come off as pretentious. Fuckers started pointing my grey status instead of responding, TY for giving a reasonable response agai.

I gave up completely due to my height and looks and there is no point in trying to looksmaxxing
What’s your height and looks level? I respect it if you wish to live a happy life without trying to looksmax

Yea exactly that’s my point, I think more so the issue comes from the increasing standards of women plus being born in a shit location. Very rarely is someone totally deformed to the point that it’s just their height and looks combined making them an incel. Ive seen legit 5’1 people getting laid sometimes and that’s just due to the fact that they were born in a more forgiving less hypergamous region, could be wrong tho.

Surgery very rarely does what the patient intends, unless you're some jawless guy and get djs, or you only have a wide/crooked nose or something.

Most peoples would need little tweaks to so many parts that it's literally impossible. That, plus the fact that surgery can't fix everthing, i'm very well aware of that myself. Note that i'm not talking about fillers wich is the most single digit IQ shit out here.

Money is for copes.

I dont see a point of surgery if I will be oldcel wizard by the time everything is done would rather cope and rope.
If I had the money at 18 then sure I would get them

No surgery for height