[LifeFuel] A Thread for Books

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

I hate niggers
-
22h 33m
Mein Kampf - Adolf Hitler
Gayest whiniest faggot book ever. His commissioned architecture was aestetic but he was a failure who couldn't handle the blackpill of the judenphysic, and the inferior deutschephysic caused him to lose in utter devastation.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
59d 22h 0m
Pilgrims Progress by John Bunyan is an instant classic. I love old literature. All new writing pales in comparison to the greats of the olden golden days

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

™ | Read bio
-
40d 4h 16m
Gayest whiniest faggot book ever. His commissioned architecture was aestetic but he was a failure who couldn't handle the blackpill of the judenphysic, and the inferior deutschephysic caused him to lose in utter devastation.
Ok, untermensch. :feelstrash:

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

™ | Read bio
-
40d 4h 16m
Funny coming from an incel to another. Why don't you debate why I'm wrong? Hes an idiot. He drove Germany into the ground.
Canyounotellthatthiswasajoke.jpg

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

I hate niggers
-
22h 33m
Canyounotellthatthiswasajoke.jpg
No I am autistic lol
So many hitler worshippers I can't always tell. If you want a high IQ post, check out Thinking Fast and Slow. If hitler did anything right he made this guy.

It must have been late 1941 or early 1942. Jews were required to wear the Star of David and to obey a 6 p.m. curfew. I had gone to play with a Christian friend and had stayed too late. I turned my brown sweater inside out to walk the few blocks home. As I was walking down an empty street, I saw a German soldier approaching. He was wearing the black uniform that I had been told to fear more than others – the one worn by specially recruited SS soldiers. As I came closer to him, trying to walk fast, I noticed that he was looking at me intently. Then he beckoned me over, picked me up, and hugged me. I was terrified that he would notice the star inside my sweater. He was speaking to me with great emotion, in German. When he put me down, he opened his wallet, showed me a picture of a boy, and gave me some money. I went home more certain than ever that my mother was right: people were endlessly complicated and interesting.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
55d 11h 58m
I'm reading Mio Cid Campeador, good stuff, I like that kind of characters

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
29d 8h 31m
Is there anywhere I can read books for free?

yeshuallah

yeshuallah

Coward
-
51d 21h 41m
I recommend The Power of Habit - Charles Duhigg

JohnnySalami

JohnnySalami

UNACEL
-
2d 17h 47m
Technological slavery by Ted kaczynski
Anti tech revolution by Ted kaczynski
Post scarcity anarchism by somebody I forgot who
Siege
Harassment architecture
And coming soon: civilization and it’s collapse by FC

lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

do the right CHOice --- bitches love Sosa
-
29d 7h 55m
Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Recruit
-
10d 16h 51m
Flowers in the Attic.

Dad dies. Mother locks her kids up in the attic to chase Chad.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

JUICE
-
75d 15h 52m
Are you a jew?

gdmorningihateawomn

gdmorningihateawomn

Recruit
-
1d 17h 24m
Dostoyevsky was an incel

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

I hate niggers
-
22h 33m
I think you are one though. Don't think you read the book either.
I did and I am not a Jew. Hitler led Germany to disaster. That is not a debate. Hitler was a good speaker, that is also not up for debate. The effect he had on Germany was devastating.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

JUICE
-
75d 15h 52m
I did and I am not a Jew. Hitler led Germany to disaster. That is not a debate. Hitler was a good speaker, that is also not up for debate. The effect he had on Germany was devastating.
It's pretty obvious you didn't read the book, you are a jew, and "judenphysic" was irrelevant in the European theater.

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

I hate niggers
-
22h 33m
It's pretty obvious you didn't read the book, you are a jew, and "judenphysic" was irrelevant in the European theater.
Feel free to quiz me. His hatred of Jews cost him the war.

suislayer

suislayer

Coomer
-
12d 12h 52m
Burger King has definitely proven itself the most dark triad fast food chain.

Too bad it tastes like rat shit.

Hyvenonmennyt

Hyvenonmennyt

Recruit
-
11h 35m
The Picture of Dorian Grey is the best fiction book ever written. Reading it changed my life. It really helped me realize that life for everyone is a comedy, we're just the only ones who realize how absurd it is.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

JUICE
-
75d 15h 52m
Don't bother... you're leagues ahead of him
War was lost by Operation Barbarossa being delayed 6 weeks which resulted in Germany getting fucked by a record breaking cold winter, when they would have defeated the USSR before the end of 1941 otherwise. Also by the tactic of trying to take the cities instead of bypassing them for the Caucasus oil fields. Battle of the Bulge being thwarted by the weather. Various ways but hydrogen bombs never entered the European theater, so "judenphysic" supposedly being superior to "deutschphysic" isn't relevant. I don't bother to reply because I don't want to get bogged down in another back and forth internet slap fight with an obvious autistic imbecile repeating cliches over and over.

He also clearly never read "Mein Kampf" because it isn't particularly "whiny," I doubt you have read it either. Probably scared of being arrested in your Big Brother state.

You are a bitter cunt that got dabbed on in the past many times so you continue to take passive aggressive swipes at me. Very womanly.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Scholar
-
38d 3h 29m
War was lost by Operation Barbarossa being delayed 6 weeks which resulted in Germany getting fucked by a record breaking cold winter, when they would have defeated the USSR before the end of 1941 otherwise. Also by the tactic of trying to take the cities instead of bypassing them for the Caucasus oil fields. Battle of the Bulge being thwarted by the weather. Various ways but hydrogen bombs never entered the European theater, so "judenphysic" supposedly being superior to "deutschphysic" isn't relevant. I don't bother to reply because I don't want to get bogged down in another back and forth internet slap fight with an obvious autistic imbecile repeating cliches over and over.

He also clearly never read "Mein Kampf" because it isn't particularly "whiny," I doubt you have read it either. Probably scared of being arrested in your Big Brother state.

You are a bitter cunt that got dabbed on in the past many times so you continue to take passive aggressive swipes at me. Very womanly.
Uh huh uh huh now tell me how you really feel

FrereJacques

FrereJacques

Officer
-
37m
Just read Steinbeck’s Cannery Row. Pretty good, short book not centered on sex or love, would recommend.

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

The truth hurts
-
43d 19h 32m
This thread is to discuss books: Either those you have read, will read, wish to read, or recommend others to read.

Enjoy!
Based

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
42d 6h 31m
Hey guys, I don't know how many of you will find this appealing but I read a few books while I was in rehab and jail (around 30 to be exact).
One of my favorite books was the Pirate World by Angus Konstam, It's a good book with illustrations as well as information if you don't like reading crazy long chapter books and stuff like that.

A good book is medicine from cave dwellers to millenials by dr jonathon L Stolz, he's also pretty good and it's not illustrated. Short good read.

Admiral_Arkantos

Admiral_Arkantos

Arkantos
-
24d 19h 15m
The Count of Monte-Cristo
Micromégas

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
55d 11h 58m
I'm reading Fall of giants. Good stuff, has some blackpills and some cuckness too. It's an ok book.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
82d 20h 6m
Read The Turner Diaries or just rope, it's over buddy boyo.

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

The truth hurts
-
43d 19h 32m
The catcher in the rye

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
38d 6h 27m
Reading The Reanimator by H.Lovecraft. Beautifully written ; atmospheric detailed and dark story about reanimated dead.

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

17 yo ricecel
-
24d 12h 43m
Ya boy is reading “All the Light We Cannot See” for AP Lit

from the first few pages alone the author does a great job of building up suspense, ngl can’t wait to read the rest of it

If you didn’t know, it takes place during WWII and there are two protagonists, a blind French foid(only bad part of the book so far JFL) and a German kid. The story switches between their perspectives without it feeling too choppy which is pretty impressive.

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Luminary
-
87d 7h 59m
Reading The Reanimator by H.Lovecraft. Beautifully written ; atmospheric detailed and dark story about reanimated dead.
Did you finish it yet

G

GenGene

Recruit
-
11d 4h 14m
Is there any novel with a plot similar to The Last of Us game?
For those who don't know the game:
Survivalmaxxing and slaying mutants with your daughterfu in a post-apocalyptic setting and basically everyone else can die.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

JUICE
-
75d 15h 52m
Is there any novel with a plot similar to The Last of Us game?
For those who don't know the game:
Survivalmaxxing and slaying mutants with your daughterfu in a post-apocalyptic setting and basically everyone else can die.
Path to Savagery by Robert Edmond Alter
Doesn't have a daughter, and the book is mediocre if you can even find a copy.

G

GenGene

Recruit
-
11d 4h 14m
Path to Savagery by Robert Edmond Alter
Doesn't have a daughter, and the book is mediocre if you can even find a copy.
Seems interesting but don't think I'll be able to get my hands on that one.
Wonder what they mean by 'Falk found his woman' in the synopsis, what woman was he looking for? :feelsmega:

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

JUICE
-
75d 15h 52m
Seems interesting but don't think I'll be able to get my hands on that one.
Wonder what they mean by 'Falk found his woman' in the synopsis, what woman was he looking for? :feelsmega:
Yes, surprisingly there's still not an ebook copy anywhere. I got it through abebooks and was disappointed, but you may like it better than I did. If you want the spoiler to that question I could tell you.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
55d 11h 58m
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

JUICE
-
75d 15h 52m
Sure, I'm curious and there's not a large chance I'm going to read it anyway.
He gets infatuated with some intellectual like chick, and chases her into some abandoned building/mall that's largely under water. A camp follower stacy of sorts follows him, and ends up saving him. The chick he lusted after was tricking him, and there's an incel type guy that's a megamind of sorts that ends up winning the chick and Falk decides he doesn't want her and goes for the bimbo stacy that's obsessed with him. It's been like a decade since I read it, so that's the gist.

G

GenGene

Recruit
-
11d 4h 14m
He gets infatuated with some intellectual like chick, and chases her into some abandoned building/mall that's largely under water. A camp follower stacy of sorts follows him, and ends up saving him. The chick he lusted after was tricking him, and there's an incel type guy that's a megamind of sorts that ends up winning the chick and Falk decides he doesn't want her and goes for the bimbo stacy that's obsessed with him. It's been like a decade since I read it, so that's the gist.
Ah, I see. A mysterious chick that strings a man along or a stacy bimbo doesn't sound like the kind of apocalypse-companion I'm after.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

JUICE
-
75d 15h 52m
Ah, I see. A mysterious chick that strings a man along or a stacy bimbo doesn't sound like the kind of apocalypse-companion I'm after.
There's 28 Days Later if you haven't seen that one, but it's a movie. Also The Road, it's a book by Cormac McCarthy but I've only seen the movie, it's about a father and his son though. It's good but very bleak.

G

GenGene

Recruit
-
11d 4h 14m
There's 28 Days Later if you haven't seen that one, but it's a movie.
If it's a movie I probably haven't seen it.
Also The Road, it's a book by Cormac McCarthy but I've only seen the movie, it's about a father and his son though. It's good but very bleak.
Might try that even if there's no daughterfu, apparently the book served as a major inspiration to The Last of Us plot.

TuxDix

TuxDix

Recruit
-
6d 16h 21m
The Red Queen: Sex and the Evolution of Human Nature

A book on the fundemental biological differences between the sexes

I remember reading Lovecraft for the first time 15 years ago, his stuff is great. Did you see the movie (series?)

Color Out of Space is pretty good too.
At the Mountains of Madness is some good reading too.

Manifold

Manifold

Recruit
-
1d 6h 16m
Twelve from Hell by Francesco Carmine

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
55d 11h 58m
I finished the fall of giants today. Not bad :feelsokman: , but I probably won't read the sequels

Quasimodocel

Quasimodocel

Zebicel
-
16d 10h 8m
Yesterday, I've finished the Saga of Gisli Sursson and now I'm reading The Edda by Snorri Sturluson.

Attachments

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

The truth hurts
-
43d 19h 32m
MIGHT IS RIGHT by Ragnar Redbeard

Quasimodocel

Quasimodocel

Zebicel
-
16d 10h 8m
MIGHT IS RIGHT by Ragnar Redbeard
I'm reading an article about this book in Wikipedia. Very interesting book. I'm gonna read it when I'll finish the Edda.

Last edited:
Yerberito

Yerberito

Obscure
-
44d 7h 38m
El llano en llamas - Juan Rulfo

The art of war - Sun Tzu

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
55d 11h 58m
I'm currently reading winter of the world. It's just commie propaganda so far, but I already started so i'll finish