• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[LifeFuel] A Thread for Books

B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
24d 23h 43m
Five Last Acts is a great book if you are tired of it all and just want to rope.

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

I've been in quarentine my entire life...
-
40d 11h 11m
The wolf of wall.street

Manifold

Manifold

Recruit
-
1d 6h 16m
I'm reading Harold Frederic's The Damnation of Theron Ware, which is touching on a lot of disillusionment and feelings of disappointment so far.

Yerberito

Yerberito

Paragon
-
41d 4h 53m
-Letteres of Cortés by D. Hernán Cortés

1580102367516.png
1580102385082.png

草食系

草食系

Recruit
-
6d 9h 1m

How to win friends and influence people is a good read for anyone who is afraid of socializing. I know the book has a bad reputation here and people call it "bluepilled", but they are forgetting one thing: it's not a book about picking up women.

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

I've been in quarentine my entire life...
-
40d 11h 11m
The wolf of wall Street - Jordan Belfort

Yerberito

Yerberito

Paragon
-
41d 4h 53m
The Old Guitarist- by Pablo Picasso

Bjrgaminggod

Bjrgaminggod

NEGATIVE THOUGHTS, VERY NEGATIVE THOUGHTS
-
16d 21h 26m
I have no mouth and I most scream

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
100d 6h 15m
American Psycho

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
-
8d 20h 56m
The whole Book of the New Sun omnibus by Gene Wolfe is very good. It’s lengthy, and has a very opaque writing style, but the characters and story are A+ :feelsmage:

Beaverino

Beaverino

Atemporal-Nihilist
-
1d 9h 40m
On Liberty - John Stuart Mill

Krezo

Krezo

Recruit
-
1d 1h 4m
My Twisted World.png

Just gave this one a read, highly recommend it!

Quasimodocel

Quasimodocel

The First Self-aware Incel from North West Africa
-
15d 22h 18m
I'm in the middle of this book. It has quite unorthodx views on romanticism, its relation with modernity and the Enlightenment thinkers. The authors of this book consider many emblematic figures of the 19th, 20th and even the 18th centuries to be romantic or influenced by it such as Nietzsche, Karl Marx, Balzac, Baudelaire, Frankfurt school's authors such as Marcuse
1582483505665.png

suislayer

suislayer

Coomer
-
12d 12h 47m
After seeing it recommended on this forum, I finally finished "The Elementary Particles" by Michel Houllebecq. It's an absolutely suifuel incelcore book about two brothers with a whore hippy mother and broken childhoods who grow up to live meaningless and loveless lives.

It's a short read and I'd absolutely recommend it. The Goodreads reviews are also phenomenal, a bunch of seething normies upset about getting the blackpill crammed down their throat.

Nameless_Sunflower

Nameless_Sunflower

cold shower bluepillcel
-
18d 20h 5m
After seeing it recommended on this forum, I finally finished "The Elementary Particles" by Michel Houllebecq. It's an absolutely suifuel incelcore book about two brothers with a whore hippy mother and broken childhoods who grow up to live meaningless and loveless lives.

It's a short read and I'd absolutely recommend it. The Goodreads reviews are also phenomenal, a bunch of seething normies upset about getting the blackpill crammed down their throat.
Why do you want to read negative shit it's like your everyday life
positive.gif

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

Struggling to find any copes left
-
2d 21h 10m

Nice, I just finished "Whatever" by the same author. The one you mentioned is next on my list

Admiral_Arkantos

Admiral_Arkantos

Arkantos
-
20d 21h 13m
Flatland

Last edited:
Boeuf

Boeuf

Sic semper tyrannis.
-
10d 14h 38m
Hmmm.. I'm learning Latin to be able to read stuff in its original tongue. Also to write and worldbuild. Idk what to read right now though..

GrandmasterPaxcel

GrandmasterPaxcel

Paxcel (Peaceful Involuntary Celibate)
-
6h 10m
Hmmm.. I'm learning Latin to be able to read stuff in its original tongue. Also to write and worldbuild. Idk what to read right now though..
'Utopia' by Sir Thomas More would be a good start
Isola di Utopia Moro.jpg

Last edited:
Admiral_Arkantos

Admiral_Arkantos

Arkantos
-
20d 21h 13m
I'll read Candice ou l'Optimisme

werty1457

werty1457

youngcel & mentalcel