Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A TINY Piece from Vol 3 of my autobiography, sometimes referred to as a New Bible for Outcasts, Opinions are cool.

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★

"Before I knew it, the time was upon us all. Everything was well practiced, synched, tested, and memorized, across the entire campus. All of us performers knew our own chosen acts with perfect clarity and understanding, but not the sheer variety of the other acts.

We all would be on the stage, most together, and a very few performing utterly alone. Us solitary performs would have it the very hardest. The fewer there are performing, the bigger the stage and audience does seem. For the lone performer like me, everything was on my fragile back. Every nuance, every gesture, every impression I was about to give were only my responsibility, and no one else could help, or ever would. My act was all about me, and me alone. "

- From Vol 3 of my Unique autobiography, America the Poor: A Wanderer's Tale

Liked this excerpt more than your clown story brocel. Keep at it

Where can I read this?

Where can I read this?
Vol three isnt quite finished yet. But the first two volumes are online on multiple sites across the Internet, for free of course.

wanna have real fun, do a general google search on the title, "America the Poor: A Wanderers Tale"