Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A very good exercise for mental health

• Thread starter Deleted member 9192
  • Start date
Deleted member 9192

Deleted member 9192

Master of sexual transmutation
-
I saw a lot of people here who have been meditating and it has not helped and that has also been my experience. However what did help (It hasnt cured me of bad moods but it might eventually, my mood is definitely a bit better overall) was shadow work.
The idea is that we are born in a pure state and all trauma is blemishes to that good mood, and once the blemishes are lifted we can enjoy better mood again. Someone I like listening to also estimated that everyone, after age 20, has 10 to 100 (guys like us probably closer to 100) bigger traumas in their life.

This is how I do it. If you get good at it you can alter the steps a bit to fit your needs more. Once you do it a few times, pandoras box opens and you will feel worse! so be prepared for that and decide carefully if you want to do it (and mentally stable enough to handle the flood)
Side effects I got for a while were heavy nausea, heavy headaches (im talking very heavy) and insomnia. However my mood is 100% no bullshit around 20% higher on average now (still shit but im working on it)
A similiar strategy in psychology is EMDR so if you want to do something with a therapist like this, ask them for EMDR. Shadowwork is more direct though, works faster but more demanding.
If anyone has any questions just ask, i hope this helps a few people here

Emdr=?
Shadowwork=?

Dunno about any of that stuff, but i came across something called breathwork. Looking to try it out.

Meditation has been something ive tried, but it is hard to remain disciplined.