Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A weird dream that I had this morning

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
have no volume atm, can you pls write it out

tfw can't have 2 attractive femails

can you just sum it up

can you just sum it up
I dreamed that I had two attractive female friends and I was having a wholesome joyful time with them even tho that's something that would never happen IRL because #1 I'm ugly, and #2 I hate women and I can't have genuine friendly relationships with them without feeling like a pathetic cuck.

Listened for 40 seconds, fucking brutal buddy boyo. Only Chad can have such experiences. Never began.

I thought I was like your first friend on the forum.
I told you once that I'd be your loyal goy if you let me spend the weekends on your private island (((if you know what I mean ;) )))

I haven't got an invitation yet :feelsjuice:

I told you once that I'd be your loyal goy if you let me spend the weekends on your private island (((if you know what I mean ;) )))

I haven't got an invitation yet :feelsjuice:
tfw not a billionaire world controlling kike, and just a random rotting kike.

But If you were a millionaire, would you invite me to party on your (((legal))) island??? :feelsaww:
Islands sound like something you would need hundreds of millions to have tbh.
But if I did, I would have lol. No irl friends so might as well.

I thought you were French at first lol.
I'm not.
Islands sound like something you would need hundreds of millions to have tbh.
But if I did, I would have lol. No irl friends so might as well.
You would have to spend a lot of money on that island and go from being a billionaire to a millionaire if you're lucky.

I'm not.

You would have to spend a lot of money on that island and go from being a billionaire to a millionaire if you're lucky.
epstein was successful cause he was probably a Mossad agent based on my research

I dreamed that I had two attractive female friends and I was having a wholesome joyful time with them even tho that's something that would never happen IRL because #1 I'm ugly, and #2 I hate women and I can't have genuine friendly relationships with them without feeling like a pathetic cuck.
That sucks the game is rigged for us subhumans.