Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A woman smiled at me

Samuel Little

Samuel Little

RageMaster
★★
I went to the grocery store to get some goyslop and beers (on a Monday, truecel life) and this female cashier (same age as me) at gave me a free discount thingy to save me some money. :feelswhat:

She then looked me in the eyes with a smile and said jokingly 'Aren't you going to say thank you' and I autisticly smiled back and said thank you.:feelscry: She kept smiling, looking at me all the time even when I was walking away. She was so cute :feelsaww: crazy ropefuel tbh:feelsrope::feelsrope:, imagine how it must feel to have a gf who looks at you like that, hugs u... kisses u. Brutal mane. I legit almost cried when I got to my dorm. :cryfeels:I cannot take it anymore bros. I don't know if I should rope.

It's brutal know that what stops you from having these experiences is your genetics :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
You fucking retarded I use to work at a grocery store our boss always tell us to smile and be friendly her smiling doesn't mean anything

It’s just an obligation, she likely only gave you the discounts so you keep coming back. Foids don’t actually do good things out of kindness, she’s being kind so her employers give her more. She’s likely already forgotten you.

I went to the grocery store to get some goyslop and beers (on a Monday, truecel life) and this female cashier (same age as me) at gave me a free discount thingy to save me some money. :feelswhat:

She then looked me in the eyes with a smile and said jokingly 'Aren't you going to say thank you' and I autisticly smiled back and said thank you.:feelscry: She kept smiling, looking at me all the time even when I was walking away. She was so cute :feelsaww: crazy ropefuel tbh:feelsrope::feelsrope:, imagine how it must feel to have a gf who looks at you like that, hugs u... kisses u. Brutal mane. I legit almost cried when I got to my dorm. :cryfeels:I cannot take it anymore bros. I don't know if I should rope.

It's brutal know that what stops you from having these experiences is your genetics :feelsbadman:
stupid she doesn’t care about you she has to smile

Females inner mentality

Germany Football GIF by FIFA

Males inner mentality

Sad The Simpsons GIF

She was just being nice at work. If a woman is ever nice to you in the following- retail, waitress, cashier it doesn't mean anything. It sucks if you're lonely the realization how good women are at faking being nice.

Last edited:
She totally wants you bro

Should have raped that slut right there I bet she’s getting her pussy fucked out every night by chad like most young girls working min wage

You fucking retarded I use to work at a grocery store our boss always tell us to smile and be friendly her smiling doesn't mean anything

It’s just an obligation, she likely only gave you the discounts so you keep coming back. Foids don’t actually do good things out of kindness, she’s being kind so her employers give her more. She’s likely already forgotten you.
Where do you live that women give good customer service? They always act like I'm imposing on them by paying their fucking employer, and give me bad service. I tried tipping well, it didn't do shit, so I stopped eating out.