Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A woman smiled at me

Samuel Little

Samuel Little

RageMaster
★★
I went to the grocery store to get some goyslop and beers (on a Monday, truecel life) and this female cashier (same age as me) at gave me a free discount thingy to save me some money. :feelswhat:

She then looked me in the eyes with a smile and said jokingly 'Aren't you going to say thank you' and I autisticly smiled back and said thank you.:cryfeels: She kept smiling, looking at me all the time even when I was walking away. She was so cute :feelsaww: crazy ropefuel tbh:feelsrope::feelsrope::, imagine how it must feel to have a gf who looks at you like that, hugs u... kisses u. Brutal mane. I legit almost cried when I got to my dorm. :cryfeels::feelscry::I cannot take it anymore bros. I don't know if I should rōpe.

It's brutal know that what stops you from having these experiences is your genetics :cryfeels:

• it’s a worker so she’s incentivised to be nice to you
  • She probably also felt sorry for your sperg ass
  • Also she was mocking you like you’re a child for saying ‘Aren't you going to say thank you’

• Also she was mocking you like you’re a child for saying ‘Aren't you going to say thank you’
Yea you're most likely right. This is why I don't go outside. :feelscry:. The smile is genuine for Chad. Not for us

I'm a 5'7 blackcel with server acne and acne scars. She was just in a good mood maybe
Blacks can always thuggmaxx no matter what, And you got it plastered all over your forehead spokenly that you have a BBC, You cant lose!

Blacks can always thuggmaxx no matter what, And you got it plastered all over your forehead spokenly that you have a BBC, You cant lose!
My dick is 6 inch max nigga. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: . I'm a nigher without nigher traits. I hate this world

You sure it wasn't one of those fake smiles ?

You sure it wasn't one of those fake smiles ?
It probably was. She's just doing her job. The genuine smile comes out when Chad pipes her after her shift

Dang i mog a nigga dick at 6.6, Thx for making my day.
All incels have the same dick size since we don't get to use them. Unless you are a fakcecel :feelswhat: :feelsdevil:

Should have taken her to the back and fucked her

It sounds like she treated you like a child, a common sperg incel trait

I'm a 5'7 blackcel with server acne and acne scars. She was just in a good mood maybe
just be a nigger theory proven once again all you nigs are fakecels @Ci Jey

I can't remember the last time a foid made due contact with me and smiled. Probably when I was a child

@xkcdCleftcel the state of .is in 2024

I went to the grocery store to get some goyslop and beers (on a Monday, truecel life) and this female cashier (same age as me) at gave me a free discount thingy to save me some money. :feelswhat:

She then looked me in the eyes with a smile and said jokingly 'Aren't you going to say thank you' and I autisticly smiled back and said thank you.:cryfeels: She kept smiling, looking at me all the time even when I was walking away. She was so cute :feelsaww: crazy ropefuel tbh:feelsrope::feelsrope::, imagine how it must feel to have a gf who looks at you like that, hugs u... kisses u. Brutal mane. I legit almost cried when I got to my dorm. :cryfeels::feelscry::I cannot take it anymore bros. I don't know if I should rōpe.

It's brutal know that what stops you from having these experiences is your genetics :cryfeels:
A woman also smiled at me today but that is because I was zipped up so my chin was no visible, I wore a big hoodie so most my face and baldness was hidden and I wore bright blue eye colour contacts to SMV my eye colour face. My eye area is below average and the rest of my face is a disaster but must of my features were hidden so she only could see my eyes mostly so that is why she was nice to me probably.

just be a nigger theory proven once again all you nigs are fakecels @Ci Jey
He probably raw dogged her with his BBC later, Blacks can't be incel ffs

Sounds nice man. I rarely get treated this way outside, looking at me with a smile when I’m checking out.

Every time a female cashier shows me the slightest bit of kindness like this I start to think maybe she is interested in me and so on. Honestly, it probably wouldn’t hurt to try talking more to her since she’s shown that she can at least tolerate my existence, I should take more advantage of that opportunity but I get crushing social anxiety that makes my mind go blank during those times. I’m working on it.

What being starved of female attention does to a mf.

that would make my day better too I don't blame you for wanting to cry when incels only get hatred most of the time

she’s just being nice bro

It's average for the site, and you appear to have decent social ability since you did reach the forum and apply...

Don't worry about it.

You should go Samuel Little on hER.

You should go Samuel Little on hER.
I'm in uni right now. If life doesn't work out for me I'm gonna live the Samuel Little life as an oldcel and rope if I get caught :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: