Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill About joseph8276, the truest truecel in history (plus hilariously bluepilled comments I found)

No sympathy for fatty. (AKA I can't put the fucking fork down making myself look WORSE)

No sympathy for fatty. (AKA I can't put the fucking fork down making myself look WORSE)
if he lost weight he’d still look ugly and look like a 12 year old barely pubescent boy. He isn’t any volcel. And he’s 5’3.

if he lost weight he’d still look ugly and look like a 12 year old barely pubescent boy. He isn’t any volcel. And he’s 5’3.

Excuses. Fatcel = volcel. I'm supposed to believe this is some well adjusted person in all aspects of his life when he can't even put the fork down. Yeah okay.

@InvisibleWizard nope he’s an incel. If he lost weight he’d still look like a barely pubescent 12 year old given that fat men still look grown. He even has a 12 year old voice and he’s 5’3”. Thus, he can’t be a volcel because volcels are able to find a gf but can’t. He’s a incel. Also, losing weight isn’t as easy as you think.