Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [ About my last post and my temporary ban on this forum ]

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
I ended up being banned from this forum for two days.

I ended up coming back today, the reason for the temporary ban was the rule of not being allowed to take selfies.

Anyway as many of you saw in my last post

( that has already been removed by administrators )

my face is horrible, my jaw is bad and I’m probably one of the ugliest people here.

I thought I’d get messages from other incels saying "your face isn’t so bad bro!" Or maybe " your face isn’t so bad "

but all they were comments calling me genetic garbage and shit-faced. :feelsugh::feelsbadman::feelscry:

Anyway, I'm glad I came back .:feelsokman:

Last edited:
you are a Truecel

I didn't see your face:feelsohgod:

I ended up coming back today, the reason for the temporary ban was the rule of not being allowed to take selfies.

my face is horrible, my jaw is bad and I’m probably one of the ugliest people here.

I thought I’d get messages from other incels saying "your face isn’t so bad bro!" Or maybe " your face isn’t so bad "

but all they were comments calling me genetic garbage and shit-faced. :feelsugh::feelsbadman::feelscry:

Pm me your face so I can judge

Welcome back!

:feelsbadman:glad to have you here

Use the force, my fellow incel :feelsLSD:

So glad you still have strength to carry on :heart: