Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Absolutely brutal comment section on Reddit thread about a woman making a male Tinder profile to prove how "easy" it is for men on Tinder.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
There was already a thread on this fam.

But yeah, brutal af. Normies are getting hit irl by the blackpill slowly, they're still hoping they can self improve tho

I don't think it's brutal if normies get more aware of the Blackpill tbhngl

There was already a thread on this fam.

But yeah, brutal af. Normies are getting hit irl by the blackpill slowly, they're still hoping they can self improve tho
Which thread?

I don't think it's brutal if normies get more aware of the Blackpill tbhngl
I was talking about all the guys talking about their Tinder results and that study where 0 percent of men where able to ask a woman out while 69 to 75 percent of the women were.

Normies are getting hit irl by the blackpill slowly, they're still hoping they can self improve tho
they've been getting hit it by it HARD actually, they just aren't as aware. they're slowly waking up.

yet according to this forum normies live like "gigachads" compared to us even though they sometimes have dry spells over 6 months which put them into the "technical" definition of incel

Oh I don't know how I didn't see that. The forum went down for me a while ago.
Yeah no problem, I don't even care tbh, but someone would have pointed it out at some point so I figured I'd do it

Based comment here (the reply)

Rektbased

they've been getting hit it by it HARD actually, they just aren't as aware. they're slowly waking up.

yet according to this forum normies live like "gigachads" compared to us even though they sometimes have dry spells over 6 months which put them into the "technical" definition of incel
Normies think they're capable of becoming attractive. Or that they just haven't met the right woman who finds them attractive. So yeah it takes them a while to realize how fucked they are

"Depressed" when she steps out of tutorial island.
even though they sometimes have dry spells over 6 months which put them into the "technical" definition of incel

Thats just your definition. By that logic, femcel cunts are also real coz theyve had dry spells for months.

Last edited:
Yeah no problem, I don't even care tbh, but someone would have pointed it out at some point so I figured I'd do it

Based comment here (the reply)

View attachment 266850

Normies think they're capable of becoming attractive. Or that they just haven't met the right woman who finds them attractive. So yeah it takes them a while to realize how fucked they are
I'm shocked that this thread hasn't been deleted yet. There's a comment on there with 2,000 upvotes and gold giving of the 30 percent male virginity and 80/20 rule.
men couldn't even ask a woman out?
No it was a experiment to just walk up to a random person and ask them out on a date. They did two experiment where over both 69 and 75 percent of the women had a success rate while in both experiments 0 percent of the men were successful.

I'm shocked that this thread hasn't been deleted yet. There's a comment on there with 2,000 upvotes and gold giving of the 30 percent male virginity and 80/20 rule.

The truth can only be hidden for so long.

No it was a experiment to just walk up to a random person and ask them out on a date. They did two experiment where over both 69 and 75 percent of the women had a success rate while in both experiments 0 percent of the men were successful.
How chad views the world. He has never heard of people who are single

Brutall

"Depressed" when she steps out of tutorial island.

Thats just your definition. By that logic, femcel cunts are also real coz theyve had dry spells for months.
over 6 month rule is gay ngl

I was thinking about this, the west is truly fucked if white women have high standards that the average 5/10 white normie has a difficult time with dating. White women prefer being alone than in a relationship with an average guy. Who is going to produce the next generation of goyim cattle then?

Hope the reddit post gets 50k, looks like harpies are downboating because it shows the truth kek