Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel According to some ITwhore, I'm a convicted child molester and made a post saying so

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
????????????????? what the fuck

I wonder who she mixed me up with or where she even got that from. This is so unfair man. It's not enough for them to mock us and bully us for being lonely, they'll straight up make shit up about us when they run out of arguments.

I am NOT a convicted child molester. I am not a child molester at all either, and never said that or even close. What the fuck man :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Source? I don't see any reddit links here.

But yeah they need something else than "lonely virgins" to vilify us. They have to make up bullshit to try and paint us in a negative light for other normies.

Source? I don't see any reddit links here.

But yeah they need something else than "lonely virgins" to vilify us. They have to make up bullshit to try and paint us in a negative light for other normies.

She's also brutally misrepresenting what I said. I said it on here as well. I was going to chadfish teens for a bit because I was curious as to what it'd be like, THAT'S IT, didn't plan to say anything sexual let alone ask for nudes or anything. Decided against it in the end because it'd be a waste of time.

If you're seeing this FUCK YOU WHORE

IT taking the high ground on child molestors is hilarious. But even still a 15 year ain't a child.

Dunno if what they said is true, but if it is... STOP PMing THEM YOU FUCKS.

She's also brutally misrepresenting what I said. I said it on here as well. I was going to chadfish teens for a bit because I was curious as to what it'd be like, THAT'S IT, didn't plan to say anything sexual let alone ask for nudes or anything. Decided against it in the end because it'd be a waste of time.

I've seen them claiming stuff like this before. It's funny.

I'm guessing you were chatting with her very casually and low key while she was constantly gaslighting you. Then she would take the worst thing you said and place it out of context and screen shot that and then post it to IT.

Never chat to those people as if they're chatting in good faith. They aren't.

I've seen them claiming stuff like this before. It's funny.

I'm guessing you were chatting with her very casually and low key while she was constantly gaslighting you. Then she would take the worst thing you said and place it out of context and screen shot that and then post it to IT.

Never chat to those people as if they're chatting in good faith. They aren't.
yea exactly, she was telling me I dont get laid bc of my personality and shit

fuck them tbh

Who cares what those cucks and roasties say

yea exactly, she was telling me I dont get laid bc of my personality and shit

fuck them tbh

I tried going to r/incelexit and I pmed a few people from inceltears and got the same results as you did. I was very nice and polite to everyone. I never cursed or used any sexist/racist terminologies. I tried my best to integrate in their "PC culture"... But it was all to no avail. They treated me like SHIT and gaslighted me and made all kinds of ridiculous claims about me.

It made me realize that they don't really give a shit about me. I'm just there to be kicked around and bullied. Never tried pming any whores from IT ever again.

I tried going to r/incelexit and I pmed a few people from inceltears and got the same results as you did. I was very nice and polite to everyone. I never cursed or used any sexist/racist terminologies. I tried my best to integrate in their "PC culture"... But it was all to no avail. They treated me like SHIT and gaslighted me and made all kinds of ridiculous claims about me.

It made me realize that they don't really give a shit about me. I'm just there to be kicked around and bullied. Never tried pming any whores from IT ever again.
it's also ridiculous as fuck because THIS ITER IS 17 YEARS OLD HERSELF. SHE'S A TEEN. IF I WANTED TO LIE TO HER ABOUT MY AGE, PRETEND SHE'S HELPING ME, CONVINCING ME ETC, AND "GROOM" HER AS SOYS CALL IT, I WOULD HAVE, JFL

it's also ridiculous as fuck because THIS ITER IS 17 YEARS OLD HERSELF. SHE'S A TEEN. IF I WANTED TO LIE TO HER ABOUT MY AGE, PRETEND SHE'S HELPING ME, CONVINCING ME ETC, AND "GROOM" HER AS SOYS CALL IT, I WOULD HAVE, JFL

lmao 17 year old roastie

She probably blew Chad's cock 10 mins before chatting with you on reddit. Cum guzzler. Don't waste your time on her.

lmao 17 year old roastie

She probably blew Chad's cock 10 mins before chatting with you on reddit. Cum guzzler. Don't waste your time on her.
based

And when women that age sleep with 15 year old boys? They're celebrated.

Stop going to CuckTears you dumb nigger :feelsseriously:

15 year olds aren't children. girls that age are either late adolescents or young adults

It's over for Wristlet2 tbh

u can sue them for that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back