Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Acnecels?

Mickeyonacid

Mickeyonacid

I'm killing myself on 1/25/2019. Hold me to this.
★★★★
Do any of you have acne (Not acne scars)? Is it so bad that you would say it contributes to your inceldom?
Do any of you know your usual zinc intake? If so, how low is it?

No longer have acne, but have lots of scars.

No, only when i was in midleschool !!!

I have acne scars, but they're a minor problem compared to my being a manlet, a hapa, and an aspie.

acnecel = youngcel fakecel stupidcel

i definitely have outbreaks over my face. does low zinc intake increase it?

i definitely have outbreaks over my face. does low zinc intake increase it?
I've been taking 200mg of zinc in tablets, 100mg in the morning and 100mg before bed. I've seen UNBELIEVABLE improvement. This, paired with the nearly 3L of water I've been drinking every day recently, has done absolute fucking wonders to my skin.
If you have acne, even at all, take zinc. If you can't get tablets, eat a ton of cashews.

i'm covered in acne and acne scars, but i wouldn't really be any better off if i didn't have it

i'm covered in acne and acne scars, but i wouldn't really be any better off if i didn't have it
Everyone with acne would be better off without it. Not only does it make your face look greasy and disgusting, but it destroys any chance of facial symmetry

Everyone with acne would be better off without it. Not only does it make your face look greasy and disgusting, but it destroys any chance of facial symmetry
it'd bring me from a .1 to a .2, it really wouldn't make any substantial or meaningful difference, nothing would change

I have acne, I'm 21, eat healthy, and am in good shape. Keeping in good shape actually contributes to acne, at least for me, so I have to watch how much I strenuously run and sweat and keep fresh towels. The bad acne started when I entered college for some reason. For some reason I occasionally get breakouts that I can't explain. I want to say it's CRH, but idk. I didn't get breakouts often as a teen so something's up. Over the past year I got my dermatologist to prescribe real shit instead of just telling me to take otc stuff and say wait it out. Anyways, the acne is annoying, but the remaining marks and scars are infinitely worse. The breakouts are manageable and a pimple every now and then doesn't bother me. So I guess to answer your second question, no. Getting rid of the acne alone wouldn't help my ascend

Keeping in good shape actually contributes to acne, at least for me, so I have to watch how much I strenuously run and sweat and keep fresh towels.
That's odd. Working out simply causes more breakouts (Probably because of the sweat) but I've found it's mostly my diet keeping breakouts at bay.

That's odd. Working out simply causes more breakouts (Probably because of the sweat) but I've found it's mostly my diet keeping breakouts at bay.
It's interesting. Even when I start eating healthy, I do other things that actually cause acne which I don't pay enough attention to. I just have started purchasing a bunch of face towels and take breaks in between workouts to go wash my face. I also hear it's bad to not take a shower soon after working out so I do that now. I also have problems when my beard grows out, but I think thats because of ingrown hairs which is preventable. Good to hear Zinc is working for you. I have also started eating cashews and mix them with bananas for a snack, and I buy almond based cereal like the ones from Nature Path

I also hear it's bad to not take a shower soon after working out so I do that now.
Make sure they're cold, so as to not open the pores.
Washing my pillowcase seems to help as well. Just being overly conscious of anything that may touch your face, and sterilizing that, helps magnificently with acne (At least in my anecdotal experience). Unfortunately, the severity of acne is largely due to genetics (As is all of our other problems). Unlike height, a good jawline, high cheekbones, etc., having bad acne is something we can actually fight back against, which gives me a sense of satisfaction that's getting harder and harder to find.

Make sure they're cold, so as to not open the pores.
Washing my pillowcase seems to help as well. Just being overly conscious of anything that may touch your face, and sterilizing that, helps magnificently with acne (At least in my anecdotal experience). Unfortunately, the severity of acne is largely due to genetics (As is all of our other problems). Unlike height, a good jawline, high cheekbones, etc., having bad acne is something we can actually fight back against, which gives me a sense of satisfaction that's getting harder and harder to find.
I'll keep those things in mind since I sometimes I forget and wait too long to switch things out like pillow cases or towels. I think keeping up good hygiene along with the actual medication and gels I got will help me get the acne manageable. I know exactly how you feel about acne though. It's a great cope knowing you can at least get a handle on one of your defects even if it barely raises your PSL. It's the little things.

I have tons on my back
My face its much better but the few bumps that appear are bright red along with the skin surrounding them in like a 1/4 inch radius

Do any of you have acne (Not acne scars)? Is it so bad that you would say it contributes to your inceldom?
Do any of you know your usual zinc intake? If so, how low is it?
same now I have a lot of scars on top of being 5'3