Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dating apps

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Recruit
★★★★★
ik it is pretty much useless for us, but have any of u done ur own profile in dating apps? if so how did it go

ik it is pretty much useless for us, but have any of u done ur own profile in dating apps? if so how did it go
it went really bad, I received 4 likes and it was probably scammers. I will never ever use dating apps again. Tindr only works if you are a female or a chad

dating apps are useless if you're incel. Ironically enough, most man on dating apps are incels. The reason woman find 80% of man unattractive on dating apps isn't because of hypergamy, it's because most people who download dating apps are incels.

I NEVER DID AND I NEVER WILL DO, WHY ?

BECAUSE ALL FOIDS ARE ENTITLED EGO INFLATED WHORES WHO ONLY WANTS TO FUCK AN ATTRACTIVE GUY AKA CHAD
MY FACE IS 4/10 AND I'M SHORT 5'7, FOIDS FEELS DISGUSTED WHEN THEY LOOK AT ME, NO FOID WILL EVER LIKE ME AND FEEL ATTRACTED TO ME WHY ?
ITS BECAUSE NATURAL SELECTION, FEMALE BRAIN ONLY WANTS A SIGHTLY ATTRACTIVE GUY, IF YOU ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE ENOUGHT IT SFUCKING OVEEEEEEEERERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, NEED TO KMS NEED TO KMS IF I SEE A FOID I WILL GO ER MODE, FUFCLKKKKKKKK KILL THEMMMM ALLLL. GET ME OUT OF THIS, I WISH AT LEAST ONE FOID WAS ATTRACTED TO ME BUT THEY ARE NOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT, THEY ARE FUCKING CHAD ONLY PIECE OF SHITES I HATE THEM ALLL. I HOPE I FUCKING DIE, NNED TO MKMS SOON, I WNT DO DIE , IW ANT SOME FUCKIN PEACEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Waste of fucking time. Ghosting and just wanting validation. Don’t expect anything else.

didn't get anything

dating apps are useless if you're incel. Ironically enough, most man on dating apps are incels. The reason woman find 80% of man unattractive on dating apps isn't because of hypergamy, it's because most people who download dating apps are incels.
holy cope

holy cope
what did I say that's cope? most users here over the age of 20 have probably downloaded dating apps, how many normies do you know that have downloaded them? The average man doesn't have a need for dating apps, they either meet someone irl or through normie social medias like Instagram. Most people on dating apps are incels.

Brother, I’m looking for a low body count, if possible virgin, shy, modest cutie to marry.

How would I ever find this on a dating app ?

what did I say that's cope? most users here over the age of 20 have probably downloaded dating apps, how many normies do you know that have downloaded them? The average man doesn't have a need for dating apps, they either meet someone irl or through normie social medias like Instagram. Most people on dating apps are incels.
Most men on Dating apps are average looking, which is ugly/incel looking for women. Why would a normie not try to maximise the amount of girls he gets by downloading dating apps ?

Dating apps are almost dead in my country, so pointless even for gigachads now. At least for gen Z. It seems that gen Z foids dont like dating apps in some reason at least in my country.

Most men on Dating apps are average looking,
I personally don't believe that, every normie i know has never downloaded any dating apps. I see dating apps as a last resort after you have failed to find someone irl.

Why would a normie not try to maximise the amount of girls he gets by downloading dating apps ?
Because they dont care about maximizing how many girls they get unless they're massive coomers, normies just message thousands of woman on Instagram. I have an acquaintance LTN and the dude has messaged 200+ woman on Instagram. Statistics show that only 34% of man in the us have EVER downloaded a dating app and the us is the most incel country out there, its probably 15-20% in other countries.

I personally don't believe that, every normie i know has never downloaded any dating apps. I see dating apps as a last resort after you have failed to find someone irl.
Tinder has 75.000.000 users and only 24% of them are female, resulting in around 55.000.0000 male users every moth. And you really wanna believe that the vast majority of these 55.000.000 men are sub5 ?

Tinder has 75.000.000 users and only 24% of them are female, resulting in around 55.000.0000 male users every moth. And you really wanna believe that the vast majority of these 55.000.000 men are sub5 ?
yeah. There's 4 billion man and 55 million of those had to download tinder because they weren't able to succeed irl. Only a small fraction of the male population needs to download dating apps. But I won't say that 80% of them are ugly. I'm guessing 60% are ugly and the other 20% is normie looking but spergs.

I did try dating apps. Since I am here I think the story tells itself. 0 results.

@abuincelalaustrali :feelskek: :feelshaha:

I NEVER DID AND I NEVER WILL DO, WHY ?

BECAUSE ALL FOIDS ARE ENTITLED EGO INFLATED WHORES WHO ONLY WANTS TO FUCK AN ATTRACTIVE GUY AKA CHAD
MY FACE IS 4/10 AND I'M SHORT 5'7, FOIDS FEELS DISGUSTED WHEN THEY LOOK AT ME, NO FOID WILL EVER LIKE ME AND FEEL ATTRACTED TO ME WHY ?
ITS BECAUSE NATURAL SELECTION, FEMALE BRAIN ONLY WANTS A SIGHTLY ATTRACTIVE GUY, IF YOU ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE ENOUGHT IT SFUCKING OVEEEEEEEERERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, NEED TO KMS NEED TO KMS IF I SEE A FOID I WILL GO ER MODE, FUFCLKKKKKKKK KILL THEMMMM ALLLL. GET ME OUT OF THIS, I WISH AT LEAST ONE FOID WAS ATTRACTED TO ME BUT THEY ARE NOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT, THEY ARE FUCKING CHAD ONLY PIECE OF SHITES I HATE THEM ALLL. I HOPE I FUCKING DIE, NNED TO MKMS SOON, I WNT DO DIE , IW ANT SOME FUCKIN PEACEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ree-pepe.gif

Don't download it unless you want a harsh reality check

it went really bad, I received 4 likes and it was probably scammers. I will never ever use dating apps again. Tindr only works if you are a female or a chad
It works in the Philippines

I tried again recently 4 likes 3 of them bots the other one tried to sell her me nudes, god i hate foids so much.

I know how tempting it is to install a dating app and create a profile on there, because "maybe at least one of them will tolerate my looks" and "then I'll stop being alone".

However, DON'T. Why? Because you will feel like shit when you check the app, day after day, just to see that you still have no matches, despite liking everyone within a 100km radius, and despite sending message requests.

And even if you find someone, that someone will either be a tranny, ruined by Scott Pilgrim vs The World, or literally retarded.

Dating apps are all about looks. I mean, women only care about looks in general (water wet), but they do especially on dating apps. If you aren't a Chad, you're gonna have a bad time.

Brother, I’m looking for a low body count, if possible virgin, shy, modest cutie to marry.

How would I ever find this on a dating app ?
Never. Unless you date some Underage or something. I heard Muslim foids are virgins but that sounds too good to be true.

Dating apps only work for chads. Hypergamy plays a big role when you’re in your 20s-30s since foids want the best men in the dating market.

Got a couple matches (on non-swipe-based app). Managed to meet one IRL. Nothing more.

fakecels.is
Nope. I have average face and add 1in to my height on my profile. She just didn't like me, maybe NTpill brutally came to collect or whatever. Anyway she ghosted me; she was a 35yo short curry Becky.

I'm 100% percent serious when I say that dating apps should be abolished, they make the incel problem much worse and the worst thing is that soon the vast majority of relationships will start through them, it's already 40%. This video explains the problems pretty well
View: https://youtu.be/x3lypVnJ0HM?si=CgHX-nuVy-V_TIDX

I'm 100% percent serious when I say that dating apps should be abolished, they make the incel problem much worse and the worst thing is that soon the vast majority of relationships will start through them, it's already 40%. This video explains the problems pretty well
View: https://youtu.be/x3lypVnJ0HM?si=CgHX-nuVy-V_TIDX

Females don't even like them either because they constantly get pump and dumped by chad. :feelskek:
Of course the stupid cunts keep trying anyway.

Last edited:

Eddie Murphy Yes GIF

Only matched with bots
It's over