Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Actual BlackPill Movies with satisfying endings...

D

_dingdongboi_

Self-banned
-
Most BlackPill Movies suggested by these low iq subhumans in this forum and cuckdit are fake ..there have been moments when i felt betrayed cause i sat down to watch a movie in which cheating whore has the final laugh...Nothing has made me felt like a cuck more than those movies

I am going to give a list of movies in which the man takes revenge after getting ( i am talking actual revenge in which he is the last man standing )

Getting cheated on -- Category 1

1. Secret Window
2. Fracture
3.Three colors white
i will explain just two scenes ( whore telephones the subhuman when she's getting fucked and makes him listen to her moans , and in the last scene she looks at the hero who's free and outside from behind the bars :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: ...

Humiliated (rejected in a humiliating manner) --Category 2

1.Valentine ( satisfaction level --- 100000%)

Getting enslaved by rich overlords -- Category 3

1. Falling Down

Last edited:
hm ok GrAYcel

lol, give movies where hero is ugly and rejected by every woman and suicide at end

Do u have any that are sci-fi related that arent normie teir garbage like bladerunner?

Im not a faggot its for an essay

Do u have any that are sci-fi related that arent normie teir garbage like bladerunner?
They’re not incel movies but solaris (1972 not the other one) and 2001: a space odyssey are good