Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Addicted to soft drinks

Immolator

Immolator

Dead man walking
★★★★★
I have a sweet tooth for sodas, juices, energy drinks and such. I drink them just about every day. From the fridge to the convenience store

And I’m sure I’ll end up as a diabetic with I keep up with this.

Mezzo Mix or Fanta?

the only soda i drink is fanta and i drink all the flavors possible except the citron flavor

Foodness shop -  Fanta flavors madness!  What`s your... | Facebook

orange flavor (classis) is always the best you can get

I have a sweet tooth for sodas, juices, energy drinks and such. I drink them just about every day. From the fridge to the convenience store

Dont be sure be certain because it will eventually happen. Its just a matter of time if you continue

Is Fanta a big thing in the US or where you live?
i live in libya
it's very popular but not the most popular, coke is way more spread and pepsi is almost unkwonw by most people.
i know some supermarkets that sell all the flavors of fanta (not 100% all of them) but they even have flavors that only exsist in the third world country like fanta tropicoo
Fanta Tropical 0.5L - MarchéX3

i live in libya
it's very popular but not the most popular, coke is way more spread and pepsi is almost unkwonw by most people.
i know some supermarkets that sell all the flavors of fanta (not 100% all of them) but they even have flavors that only exsist in the third world country like fanta tropicoo
View attachment 757964
In Germany they also have some weird flavors, but not Tropico. We have exotic.
And this weird mystery flavor where it doesn't say on the bottle what it tastes like.
Bildschirmfoto 2023 05 23 um 232040

In Germany they also have some weird flavors, but not Tropico. We have exotic.
And this weird mystery flavor where it doesn't say on the bottle what it tastes like.
View attachment 757966
i never tried this one, i have a collection of all the flavors that i saw in fanta but this one is new to me

Just get the diet versions.