Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Adult men who participate in console wars are the biggest manchildren

Celius

Celius

-
I know it’s common practice to ridicule others as an attempt to make yourself feel better like only a good handful of normies do but I for one can genuinely not think of anything else giving me a more miserable experience on the internet than to witness two fully-fledged functioning adult human beings argue over fucking video game consoles.

I have a shitty Twitter account from 2017 with 0 followers and a total of 3 tweets (I can’t communicate with Twitter users, they make me anxious) and most of the accounts I follow are just gaming news outlets with the exception of a few YouTubers, and as a result, it makes my fyp FILLED with these literal man babies and I’M TIRED OF IGNORING THEM BECAUSE THEY’RE EVERYWHERE. :feelsohgod:

It’s just such a weird small corner of Twitter where people have decided to completely revolve their entire identity around the most futile things imaginable and defend it like their life depends on it.

It’s unironically healthy sometimes to look at that and thank God that you’re not like them. I get why normies do the same with us and this forum now. I think I finally get it.

Console wars still exist? :feelshaha:

never heard of shit gaymer shit

Console wars are dead. All modern consoles are literally the same. Except for the Switch i guess.

Super Nintendo > Sega Genesis btw

I hate normies

I remember arguing about that shit when I was a child (under 18.) Never knew that shit still existed. lol

I remember arguing about that shit when I was a child (under 18.) Never knew that shit still existed. lol
It’s okay with the kids, they grow out of it. It’s the grownups that scare me. :whatfeels:

Didn't even know this was still going on, but, well, we all gotta cope somehow:feelsjuice::feelshehe:.