Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Advice for acnecels,badskincels

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Here is an advice for bad skincels,acnecels. I used this technique last year and it totally solved my acnes. buy a nettle soap,you can find it in pharmacy or you can find it online:

Not only acnes but it is good for relieving skin,psoriasis and eczema. I applied it to my face every night before going sleep,wash your face with it and be sure you apply to all parts of your acnes. I have done it for one month and totally solved acnes,relieved the skin.

They're very cheap:https://www.marieartisansoaps.co.uk/product-page/nettle-soap

Sounds like the usual snake oil that never worked. Ive tried all kinds of these weird soaps

Sounds like the usual snake oil that never worked. Ive tried all kinds of these weird soaps
Weird. you may have bad acnes. I had a friend with many bad acnes,full of face. he went to a doctor and began to use a cream,now he dont have any.

thanks dude, never heard about this, will check it out

thanks dude, never heard about this, will check it out
You're welcome bro. but tbh if you have too bad acnes you better go to a doctor (idk what they called) they give people some special treatment creams and it work 100%

Wish I heard of this. I use Doxycycline and Benzoyl Peroxide now but before I paid $80 a month on Proactiv

Might have a look.

This only works for people that get the standard 1-4 pimples, not the genetic trash skincels. Genetic trash skincels go to dermatologist all the time since early teen years.

This only works for people that get the standard 1-4 pimples, not the genetic trash skincels. Genetic trash skincels go to dermatologist all the time since early teen years.
like i said i had a bad acneccel friend goes to dermatologist but it solved

Might try tbh if my third world pharmacy has it

shitskin comes from diet, you can only fix it by sun contact and good food