Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Advice on fighting bullying is retarded

i used to get bullied till i became the bully.
one thing i noticed is that people floked to me
however my mom got sick so for the last few years of her life i had to be a "good boy" that shit made me fucking mentally ill and targeted
never be nice to anyone unless they earn it

without a doubt fighting is the only thing that works
when i was getting bullied in school, getting called names in public, the only thing that stopped is when i walked up to that nigger and started punching him in the face
i sucked at talking shit and i was shy, so i didnt even say anything. i literally just walked up to him silently and starting hitting him in the face until he started hitting back
we were both kind of chubby, so we tired out easily, but we hit eachother in the face a whole bunch of times, and after that, he stopped bothering me

violence, especially in schools, often times is the only thing that garners respect, unfortunately.
even the threat of violence is enough to deter people. tall stronger kids are MUCH less likely to get bullied, for example
violence is the only thing nt's understand and respect. they truly are subhuman apes, honestly. school is a prison in that sense. its sink or swim; defend your honor or get abused your entire existence by predatory nt's
i was lucky that i didnt get expelled or suspended or whatever
its the only way to earn respect from people. people really are disgusting piece of shit. they will smugly bully and pick on the weak autistic kid

they need to do so, to feel good. picking on the weak is a important part of their mental development
its also noted that autists tend to be more mature and less inclined to bullying in general, even when they can get away with it

its hard not to hate people
People need deviants

Check out this Christcuck advice:
Of course. The power of the opposite compliment—what else would christcuck even advise? In essence, it is another variation of turning the other cheek nonsense advice. Do you know why there is not a single nation or civilization that has embraced this turning the other cheek attitude? Because they are fucking dead! They got their shit stolen, were dominated, and had to completely submit to whoever attacked them! It's a submissive trait in species that value dominance. Whoever tries to pull this christian bullshit can be 100% sure that once he gets into trouble with it, the bully will not stop, and the God will not miraculously show up to help him when he needs it. He will be slaugtered like a sheep.

when i was getting bullied in school, getting called names in public, the only thing that stopped is when i walked up to that nigger and started punching him in the face
i sucked at talking shit and i was shy, so i didnt even say anything. i literally just walked up to him silently and starting hitting him in the face until he started hitting back
we were both kind of chubby, so we tired out easily, but we hit eachother in the face a whole bunch of times, and after that, he stopped bothering me

violence, especially in schools, often times is the only thing that garners respect, unfortunately.
even the threat of violence is enough to deter people. tall stronger kids are MUCH less likely to get bullied, for example
violence is the only thing nt's understand and respect. they truly are subhuman apes, honestly. school is a prison in that sense. its sink or swim; defend your honor or get abused your entire existence by predatory nt's
its the only way to earn respect from people. people really are disgusting piece of shit. they will smugly bully and pick on the weak autistic kid

they need to do so, to feel good. picking on the weak is a important part of their mental development
its also noted that autists tend to be more mature and less inclined to bullying in general, even when they can get away with it

View attachment 1046287
Holy shit, that excerpt from Shyness and Love ... I wonder why I remember passages about auras and about getting boys who dislike baseball to go swimming, but not this part

There is no social cohesion, no harmony. There is no future where everyone will be Chad and no more conflicts will exist. Women's hypergamy will never perfect humans.

We should just genetically engineer all humans to be both rational and empathetic. All bully genes should be removed.

Someone should show this to Rehab Room @13k

Of course. The power of the opposite compliment—what else would christcuck even advise? In essence, it is another variation of turning the other cheek nonsense advice. Do you know why there is not a single nation or civilization that has embraced this turning the other cheek attitude? Because they are fucking dead! They got their shit stolen, were dominated, and had to completely submit to whoever attacked them! It's a submissive trait in species that value dominance. Whoever tries to pull this christian bullshit can be 100% sure that once he gets into trouble with it, the bully will not stop, and the God will not miraculously show up to help him when he needs it. He will be slaugtered like a sheep.
Anarchists rant against prisons and military drafts, but as soon as they had power in Ukraine and Spain, they created prisons and drafted men into the army

MOVE was a pacifist African-American group that started arming itself after police harassment.

Hindus used to follow rules of war with laws like "don't fight after 6 p.m." etc, which were exploited by Turks to invade us. Whenever we beat them, they would surrender, and Hindus would be cucked enough to let them leave instead of killing them and permanently solving the problem.

i used to get bullied till i became the bully.
one thing i noticed is that people floked to me
however my mom got sick so for the last few years of her life i had to be a "good boy" that shit made me fucking mentally ill and targeted
never be nice to anyone unless they earn it
People pick on the quiet and suck up to the loud

This is fascinating - how did people change after you started bullying others? Did you bully your former bully or did you bully some innocent kids?

Based gray, I do think it works most of the time except idk what you would do when its a group of niggers, at that point you are just surrounded by a bunch of violent animals and I don't think violence would always be the solution.
even the threat of violence is enough to deter people.
For the most part, I think thats a good statement yeah
tall stronger kids are MUCH less likely to get bullied, for example
Exactly yeah
You are right lol subhuman NPC apes, the prison analogy is honestly really good, it is similar to school in some ways, at least because I saw school as a prison, especially since inmates are probably sort of childish it probably is similar to school in there just more violent.
I don't think you would get expelled off a one off hitting people especially if it was known you were being bullied.
That image is really interesting if its a real study, shows how life is just luck, and that swapping schools can honestly do you good sometimes, as well as how globalisation affects inceldom, the part where it says one boy was fast at his school but around those people the slowest, that is kind of what happens with globalisation, you used to just have to be the best in your town but now you compete against the entire world.

All bully genes should be removed.
This is the thing though. It´s a gene that passes on, because whores worship Evil.

And not intellectual property, or i don´t know... actual Humanity!
Group cohesion, and not anti-social behavior that leads to the opposite direction, which is what emboldens social hierarchies in high school and also in adult life.

Being submissive works for the females.

when you are an incel you got nothing to lose, have that in mind before attacking

Yeah, but that does not explain why this advice is given to bullied boys.
Because if your parents don't teach you to stand up for yourself then no one cares.
Many people even would be glad to have a scapegoat and emotional punching bag.
Those wise leaders who maintain a soyciety care more about society as a whole.
They don't care that some low status loser will be bullied because of such advices.
It's even better to have one scapegoat in the community than to cause infighting between more powerful men.

when you are an incel you got nothing to lose, have that in mind before attacking

Because if your parents don't teach you to stand up for yourself then no one cares.
Many people even would be glad to have a scapegoat and emotional punching bag.
Those wise leaders who maintain a soyciety care more about society as a whole.
They don't care that some low status loser will be bullied because of such advices.
It's even better to have one scapegoat in the community than to cause infighting between more powerful men.
I think they care more about themselves. Also, they do like to create infighting between men; that is the whole point of why toxic ideologies or movements exist. To divide and conquer.

Feminism is advantageous to women and creates massive problems for average men.
LGBT: Again, putting against each other normalcy and the insane ones, where you are forced to act like these people are completely normal and nothing is wrong with them.
Black lives matter, white lives do not—the race card to stir up confrontation among different races.
Liberals vs conservatives - again, same concept. Instead of cooperation, there is confrontation.

There are many other similar concepts. The more divided the populace is, the more infighting there is, which translates to easier populace control and more power for elites.

I think they care more about themselves. Also, they do like to create infighting between men; that is the whole point of why toxic ideologies or movements exist. To divide and conquer.

Feminism is advantageous to women and creates massive problems for average men.
LGBT: Again, putting against each other normalcy and the insane ones, where you are forced to act like these people are completely normal and nothing is wrong with them.
Black lives matter, white lives do not—the race card to stir up confrontation among different races.
Liberals vs conservatives - again, same concept. Instead of cooperation, there is confrontation.

There are many other similar concepts. The more divided the populace is, the more infighting there is, which translates to easier populace control and more power for elites.
Black slaves of one owner would fight the black slaves of another white owner over who had the best owner. The elites don't even have to trick us.

Yeah, but that does not explain why this advice is given to bullied boys.
I hate typing on a phone
Advice giver feels better
Terror management theory
Creates more compassionate betas for society Chad's and women to exploit

People pick on the quiet and suck up to the loud

This is fascinating - how did people change after you started bullying others? Did you bully your former bully or did you bully some innocent kids?
yes i started off following them home since i had the height and weight advantage. when i was 6 i had a growth spurt of 20cm.

i used to get jumped by 5 of them, so after school i'd follow till its 2 of them then beat the shit out of them. then get jumped again when they have the group advantage. this happened till i was 10. then i went to a new school and it started again. i became the bully at the next school. i even punched a foid. that earned me the ire of the blue pilled cucks.

then i went to secondary school then i went full bully mode, highly reactive to the even the slight disrespect. oddly the nicest people to were foids at first, then the simps came tagging along. i even gaslight a nigga for a good year. but then i had to give it up since parent was dying,
biggest mistake, they all came for me like hyenas. i lost my mind.

kids are the cruelest shits, they smell weakness they will come for you

Those "no tolerance" policies were created by the same people who took God out of schooling, so... NO, it wasn't the conservatives, it was the retarded pussified left-wing faggots that tell children they can't fight back, especially if they're white and a man. If you get jumped, you're not allowed to fight back, because liberals hate white people and the kid will be expelled or worse. Blame Liberal created institutes.

Those "no tolerance" policies were created by the same people who took God out of schooling, so... NO, it wasn't the conservatives, it was the retarded pussified left-wing faggots that tell children they can't fight back, especially if they're white and a man. If you get jumped, you're not allowed to fight back, because liberals hate white people and the kid will be expelled or worse. Blame Liberal created institutes.
It's a great injustice when they try to silence victims instead of punishing bullies.

Which God, the one who said turn the other cheek and got nailed to a cross? I don't understand why pro-religion conservatives don't worship Odin or Zeus or something. Jesus is the most left wing one imaginable.

I'm trying to google around, and it seems like it's the LEFT WING that's against expelling bullies, because "it takes away their right to an education" and "black kids are more likely to be expelled".

That s depends on the person I guess

Facts. The only way to stop bullying is a good beating

yes i started off following them home since i had the height and weight advantage. when i was 6 i had a growth spurt of 20cm.

i used to get jumped by 5 of them, so after school i'd follow till its 2 of them then beat the shit out of them. then get jumped again when they have the group advantage. this happened till i was 10. then i went to a new school and it started again. i became the bully at the next school. i even punched a foid. that earned me the ire of the blue pilled cucks.

then i went to secondary school then i went full bully mode, highly reactive to the even the slight disrespect. oddly the nicest people to were foids at first, then the simps came tagging along. i even gaslight a nigga for a good year. but then i had to give it up since parent was dying,
biggest mistake, they all came for me like hyenas. i lost my mind.

kids are the cruelest shits, they smell weakness they will come for you
Why didn't violence help you before secondary school? As in, completely stop bullying? Did it at least make them bullying less frequently?

Like everyone is saying lol just fucking curb stomp them if you can. Take a razerblade and slice open their femoral(in minecraft). Bullying is a strategy to beat down potential competition while trying to raise your own status it is effectively similar to murder.

Like everyone is saying lol just fucking curb stomp them if you can. Take a razerblade and slice open their femoral(in minecraft). Bullying is a strategy to beat down potential competition while trying to raise your own status it is effectively similar to murder.
There is no psychology outside of evolutionary psychology. Bullying is a form of demotivating weaker and uglier males, plus attract hybristophiloac women

There is no psychology outside of evolutionary psychology. Bullying is a form of demotivating weaker and uglier males, plus attract hybristophiloac women
I am talking about evolutionary psychology it is sexual competition. To your last point, I'm not sure all women are the same about this because only punching down is not a very low inhib trait. Chads rarely bully ugly men because they know it would be a downgrade in their status, like when Will Smith smacked the smaller Chris Rock to try and please his wife who had already shown him crazy disrespect. Will is no tyrone but he is tall. A lot more normies will bully ugly men either because they are a bit autistic or they are just desperate to get a W and gain some status.

I am talking about evolutionary psychology it is sexual competition. To your last point, I'm not sure all women are the same about this because only punching down is not a very low inhib trait. Chads rarely bully ugly men because they know it would be a downgrade in their status, like when Will Smith smacked the smaller Chris Rock to try and please his wife who had already shown him crazy disrespect. Will is no tyrone but he is tall. A lot more normies will bully ugly men either because they are a bit autistic or they are just desperate to get a W and gain some status.
Yeah, I agree.

It's better to fight back and lose/win some fights than ever take being targeted like a bitch, I'm not a foid to submit to the will of any man.

Thank you for passing good advice to the youngcels.

Why didn't violence help you before secondary school? As in, completely stop bullying? Did it at least make them bullying less frequently?
violence solved alot of my problems. i regret being made weak by a fake empathy my mom tried to instill in to me

The only advice that works is:
  • Learn to fight
  • Increase your SMV
  • Make friends who will back you up
In that order. Can't increase your SMV while it's going on. Can't make friends while it's going on.
I think physically hurting them is the only real widely applicable solution, they are bullying for a reason like being an outcast, hurting them will not stop you from being an outcast but they will no longer bully you since they will be worried they will be physically hurt and that will actually deter people
Yes. The real black pill is that EVERYONE knows this and they're refusing to tell you. Worse, the ones collecting government paychecks try to punish you for doing the only right thing.
I fought back against mine and he sent like 20 of his friends to hunt me down with fucking knives the next day
Fought back? Like in school, with people around? The way you solve this is you JUMP them, when they're alone, and you make them fear for their lives.
Yep it’s the best advice, i beat up my alcoholic father no diff everytime he started a fight. Now he backs off.
Based.
I fucking hated the advice "just ignore them". If somebody would tell me this nowadays, then i would tell that by that logic we should just ignore all raping, murdering and asssaults that happen and by ignoring them they will simply dissappear on its own
If someone tells you to ignore a bully, bully them and make them ignore you.
Ignoring is the worst tactic. Because they get no reaction they force bullying even more
100%

If someone tells you to ignore a bully, bully them and make them ignore you
This is 100000IQ, i'm not joking. I wish i did that back in the day

This is 100000IQ, i'm not joking. I wish i did that back in the day
What a normie would actually do is to cry/complain to all of their friends and get you ostracised instead of following their own shitty advice

I'm trying to google around, and it seems like it's the LEFT WING that's against expelling bullies, because "it takes away their right to an education" and "black kids are more likely to be expelled".
Liberal instituted education loves minorities and hates whites, what's your point? That's why they allow blacks and other minorities to bully, because they don't want to come off as "racist" if they expel a minority for being a degenerate retard.

Liberal instituted education loves minorities and hates whites, what's your point? That's why they allow blacks and other minorities to bully, because they don't want to come off as "racist" if they expel a minority for being a degenerate retard.
Question is, how do I confirm who started it, when it started, when it spread, when it started harming victims, etc

You have to humiliate them like Tobias Beecher did in OZ.

Check out this Christcuck advice:
3 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.

I am not reading the same Bible that they do.

3 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.

I am not reading the same Bible that they do.
You're reading Judaism, not the cucked Gospels

You deserve what you tolerate. Anything less than destroying bullies is tolerating them

Fear is the only way to gain respect in school unless you're Chad. Remember also that people never truly mature past children. They remain the same. They just pre go end more so they don't get in trouble.

Fear is the only way to gain respect in school unless you're Chad. Remember also that people never truly mature past children. They remain the same. They just pre go end more so they don't get in trouble.
Nursing homes for the elderly are just like highschool

Getting friends to back you up is underrated advice, it should be the goal tbh, it's the only thing that can save you if the bully is stronger than you. Too bad that most kids only respect you as a male if you stand up for yourself, so you'll probably have to do that first.

• Telling bullies to stop
  • Walking away from bullies
  • Asking teachers to intervene or punish
It's all retarded advice for children being bullied.

Conservatives are coping with opposite retarded advice:
  • Compliment your bully (like Jesus!)
  • Don't stand up for yourself
  • Don't react
The only advice that works is:
  • Learn to fight
  • Increase your SMV
  • Make friends who will back you up
You are right, the first advice is for reachers that don't Want problems with your reactions, the second the parents, but really nobody cares if you get beaten and this colture create a submissive man that say no to life, like Frederick niche said. The only good advice is fight back