Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Advice on homelessness from a 5 year veteran Homelesscel. Feel free to ask me anything.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
I see alot of threads about fellow Celbro's worried about ending up homeless, perhaps I can serve as some sort of beacon of hope having lasted 5 years and slept just about everywhere. It's daunting at first, but if you can adapt quickly you can endure it.

As long as you aren't materialistic, because forget about having posessions if you're homeless, bar a couple of bags of clothes.

Have a willingness to sleep anywhere with shelter, and definately be ready to up sticks at a seconds notice.

Also it helps if you can toughen up real fast, because in my experience, it's a jungle on the streets, think prison yard but bigger.

Get rid of your pride, go skip diving for food if you have no money. Behind supermarkets and shops after they close, they always throw tonnez of good unused food out everyday. So what if people are looking? Chances are they will be afraid of you anyway.

Lastly, try and make friends with the right people, crackheads, alcoholiccel's, crazy homeless bums. Under normal circumstances you may well have looked at them with disdain, even fear, you might well hate them, but these are not normal circumstances and when you're homeless those are the guys you want on your side to fit in/be friends with. Trust me, I know.

Other than that, each day's better than the next lmfao!! :feelshaha: :feelsgah::lul::feelskek: Any queries I am glad to answer if I can.
[/LIST]

Last edited:
It actually sounds kinda exciting and interesting,I'm tired of my monotonic existence.

do you post from a random library?What is your main method of getting food?

How do you post lamo

How do you post lamo
do you post from a random library?What is your main method of getting food?
I'm on NEETbux so when I thought I could be here for a while (hopefully) I got the internet put in, the guy who's place it is didn't mind, and everyome here is too fucked to ever use it or know how.

Before I was here I used doss above my local pub which has wifi, he never minded me crashing up there from time to time as I'm an alcoholiccel and would spend every penny I had in his pub. Then a Tyrone took over the pub and all that came to an end.

I usually NEETbux left to buy food tbh, although I don't eat alot as I drink from morning until I crash out.

What do you mean by this?

It means gather up your shit and get out quick.
It actually sounds kinda exciting and interesting,I'm tired of my monotonic existence.
It's liberating, you know you're never somewhere for too long, but with that comes uncertainty/anxiety.

Last edited:
Do you ever get anxiety when homeless

How often are you able to shower?

do other homeless have sex

Do you ever get anxiety when homeless
Not anymore, first 6 months were pretty shit but once you scope out the people who are in the same boat you tend to all help eachother.
How often are you able to shower?
I don't really, I lool like a proper homeless tramp. Haven't had a shave or cut my hair in 2 years. Am able to get my clothes washed though which is sound. I usually just use wet wipes to wash my bits. There's no hot water or heating this crackden I'm dossing in at the minute and I'm fucked if I'm having a cold bath lol.
do other homeless have sex
Yes, the guy who's place this is shagging some proper skinny, gaunt crackwhore. When they are not crashed out off their faces that is. All she does is scream at him all day as well, I stay in the kitchen in sanctuary out of the way lol.

How do you get NEETbux bro? I want that

how do u shower?
how do u be homeless and stay at work and hide that u are homeless?
How do u find a roof?
What about the toilet?
:feelstrash:

Good luck brother

How do you relatives/parents feel about this? or do they know you're homeless at all?

if NEETing is imposible for one mentalcel is it good to try his best to wagecuck and endure this lifestyle or homelessness is second best option after NEET lifestyle ?

How do you get NEETbux bro? I want that
I'm a Mentalcel, alcoholiccel. Plus it helps that I'm homeless and my upbringing was rather sketchy.
how do u shower?
how do u be homeless and stay at work and hide that u are homeless?
How do u find a roof?
What about the toilet?
:feelstrash:
I don't shower very often, I usually just wet wipe my bits and pits. I don't work, I'm on NEETbux. Anywhere with shelter is a roof, I have slept in many, dank, hellish places. I'm currently dossing in the kitchen of a crackden, I know the guy who's place it is and he's cool. There's a toilet in here, although the cistern/flusher is broke so we have to swill it out with an old bucket. When I'm outside either public toilets, I spend alot of time in the pub so I use theirs or anywhere discreet. I have bowel problems because I wrecked my with body with alcohol so I try and stay near a toilet. I have "accidents" on many occasions, white shorts or trousers are out of the question.

My current abode, I have a fold up bed on it's way today so at least I won't be on the floor.

20190819 100141
20190819 100149
20190819 100214
20190819 100156
20190818 200657
20190818 200653
20190818 200636
20190818 200635
20190818 200620
20190818 200611
20190818 200610

How do you relatives/parents feel about this? or do they know you're homeless at all?
Yes but my mum is cool to me, she helps me out with money and stuff. It's too difficult for her to watch me kill myself with alcohol and also I can get quite nasty when I'm drunk so it's best all round for me to not live with her.
if NEETing is imposible for one mentalcel is it good to try his best to wagecuck and endure this lifestyle or homelessness is second best option after NEET lifestyle ?
I'm used to it bro, this is the norm for me.

Last edited:
i
I don't shower very often, I usually just wet wipe my bits and pits. I don't work, I'm on NEETbux. Anywhere with shelter is a roof, I have slept in many, dank, hellish places. I'm currently dossing in the kitchen of a crackden, I know the guy who's place it is and he's cool. There's a toilet in here, although the cistern/flusher is broke so we have to swill it out with an old bucket. When I'm outside either public toilets, I spend alot of time in the pub so I use theirs or anywhere discreet. I have bowel problems because I wrecked my with body with alcohol so I try and stay near a toilet. I have "accidents" on many occasions, white shorts or trousers are out of the question.

My current abode, I have a fold up bed on it's way today so at least I won't be on the floor.

20190819_100141.jpg
20190819_100149.jpg
20190819_100214.jpg
20190819_100156.jpg
20190818_200657.jpg
20190818_200653.jpg
20190818_200636.jpg
20190818_200635.jpg
20190818_200620.jpg
20190818_200611.jpg
20190818_200610.jpg
i saw some of ur pics alredy. ty for ur answer but whats next? do u want to live like that forever or do u want to do something and if yes what? and if no also why? I heard ur parents kicked u out. But wont they even try to help u? or anything :feelstrash:

i

i saw some of ur pics alredy. ty for ur answer but whats next? do u want to live like that forever or do u want to do something and if yes what? and if no also why? I heard ur parents kicked u out. But wont they even try to help u? or anything :feelstrash:
I won't be in about 5 years, never mind forever bro. I've drank to the point where I have chronic pancreatitus, liver cirrosis and alcoholic cardiomyopathy so one of those is gonna finsh me off. Just a matter of which one. I'm used to it now, in a strange way comforted by the chaos to where I depend on it. Anytime I have had a place of my own, after 6 months I'm bored stupid and end up off the wagon again. So I guess I seek it out subconciously?

My mum kickef me out but I totally don't blame her, she is cool and helps me out with money and stuff. She couldn't bear to watch me kill myself with alcohol which is understandable plus I can be a nasty drunk at times.

I won't be in about 5 years, never mind forever bro. I've drank to the point where I have chronic pancreatitus, liver cirrosis and alcoholic cardiomyopathy so one of those is gonna finsh me off. Just a matter of which one. I'm used to it now, in a strange way comforted by the chaos to where I depend on it. Anytime I have had a place of my own, after 6 months I'm bored stupid and end up off the wagon again. So I guess I seek it out subconciously?

My mum kickef me out but I totally don't blame her, she is cool and helps me out with money and stuff. She couldn't bear to watch me kill myself with alcohol which is understandable plus I can be a nasty drunk at times.
isnt that hard? u cant buy copes u cant play video games u can die every second man :feelstrash: :cryfeels:

isnt that hard? u cant buy copes u cant play video games u can die every second man :feelstrash: :cryfeels:

he have copes and for this copes he will die soon ,best copes around can be brutal

My copes are alcohol, lots of it. Also used to do drugs but I can"t anymore as my heart is too dodgy now. The last computer game I played that was new was Doom 2, I'm an oldcel lol. Like I said, you get used to it bro.
he have copes and for this copes he will die soon ,best copes around can be brutal
You said it bro.

My copes are alcohol, lots of it. Also used to do drugs but I can"t anymore as my heart is too dodgy now. The last computer game I played that was new was Doom 2, I'm an oldcel lol. Like I said, you get used to it bro.
but srs can u even get a job in ur situation??? :feelstrash:

How do you not die in the winter? Also...

Lastly, try and make friends with the right people, crackheads, alcoholiccel's, crazy homeless bums. Under normal circumstances you may well have looked at them with disdain, even fear, you might well hate them, but these are not normal circumstances and when you're homeless those are the guys you want on your side to fit in/be friends with. Trust me, I know.

Why do I need friends?

but srs can u even get a job in ur situation??? :feelstrash:
Nah, I've been on NEETbux for 5 years and my mum helps me out. I get by on that. No-one would hire me giving my prognosis and general alcoholism, Mentalcellness and total lack of any qualifications for a 36 year old.

1. what are shelters like? shit?
2. do you get bashed/picked on as a homeless person?
3. what about cleaning your teeth?
4. any experience/tips for sleeping rough in the woods?

Nah, I've been on NEETbux for 5 years and my mum helps me out. I get by on that. No-one would hire me giving my prognosis and general alcoholism, Mentalcellness and total lack of any qualifications for a 36 year old.
so u can say u fucked ur life up? :feelstrash:

How do you not die in the winter? Also...

Why do I need friends?
I'm usually lucky enough not to be outside in Winter, I know enough people that someone normally puts me ip for a while. Hence the friends/network thing, plus being homeless with no friends makes you a target.

I'm usually lucky enough not to be outside in Winter, I know enough people that someone normally puts me ip for a while. Hence the friends/network thing, plus being homeless with no friends makes you a target.

So find a flophouse and slum it Christmas Carol style? I have no right to challenge the definition, but is that really "homeless?" You're living in a building, right?

so u can say u fucked ur life up? :feelstrash:
In a nutshell, yes.

1. what are shelters like? shit?
2. do you get bashed/picked on as a homeless person?
3. what about cleaning your teeth?
4. any experience/tips for sleeping rough in the woods?
Shelters are intimadating and you gotta sleep with one eye open to not be mugged. Plus they kick you out very early and don't let you back in until late. Yes but as I have a large network of friends and know all the 'right' people (crackheads, homeless crazies, eastern european homeless) I tend to pretty much be left alone. I havent brushed in years, they are rotting out of my head. Not the woods as such, we have a huge park here and I used to sleep behind the hedges/trees rather than on the bench. Two reasons, you are hidden from anyone the deeper you go in, and soft ground is waaay more comfortable than a bench. That shit is mainly for movies lol.
So find a flophouse and slum it Christmas Carol style? I have no right to challenge the definition, but is that really "homeless?" You're living in a building, right?
If you can, yeah. Well I have no fixed address plus I could get kicked out of here in the next 5 minutes. You just never know whats around the corner, happened me many times which is I don't settle anywhere for that long. Have been here 3 weeks and am hoping it lasts a little while as Winter is approaching and as I stay pretty much in the kitchen I'm pretty much out of all the crackhead peoples way so don't piss them off.

Last edited:
Yeah they know, they are more resigned to the fact that I am the way I am and that's just it.

My mum is cool to me, she helps me out with money and stuff. It's too difficult for her to watch me kill myself with alcohol and also I can get quite nasty when I'm drunk so it's best all round for me to not live with her.