Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Advice to Minimum Wage Cels who are trying to Make Something of Themselves

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
Here's how to live a good life and become wealthy on minimum wage

1. Lots of roommates, get your rent as cheap as possible by willing to live with many others. You may be hesitant at first, but remember men in the military sleep in barricks with multiple other people and they love their lives. You can live a very good life like that.

2. Eat beans and rice, you will save so much money and very quickly start to enjoy every meal. Then when you finally do have a steak on your birthday it will taste better

3. Cold showers, use soap bars, etc, don't waste money on hygiene

4. Only drink water, save so much money

5. Work out on the floor, no gym memberships.

JFL look at this retarded city sheep. His IQ is in the garbage can.

This is how city sheep actually live :lul:

@IceStorm
How does it feel to be entirely uneducated and lack basic formal schooling?

@IceStorm
Yeah you're a troll confirmed.

This thread is for minimum-wagecels, I get paid a lot higher.

>has to share his living space with other people
>can't afford proper hygiene
>screams in the shower like a lunatic
>accuses other people of being uneducated

:lul:
>Didn't go to an Ivy League school
>Can't even find roommates
>Wastes all his money and goes into credit card debt buying $1000 soaps
>Calls others uneducated

You're white trash.

You get paid “a lot higher” (nice use of english brainlet), yet you cant even afford hot water?
I never once said I can't afford hot water. Holy fuck you're illiterate.
JFL. Get back to eating beans and stepping on homeless feces
Have fun eating your trash farmed food. Rural trash. How does it be to smell horse/cow shit 24/7?

You can, it all comes down to not living in a shit hole like Canada :lul:
the only place I can see that as possible would be the United States, in which case, enjoy living a shit life.

@IceStorm
He's a low IQ mongrel larping as high IQ, even though he speaks like an uneducated 16 year old and has the asolute worst takes this forum has ever seen.

Probably an IT troll tbh.

I don't live in the US jfl, you're literally getting apartment mogged by a 19 year old high school graduate :lul: :lul: :lul:
Unless you want me to write it off as a LARP, explain how you were able to do that.

Because if you don't have at least a basic college diploma, you'll only be working minimum wage, to get a job that pays $50-60k a year, you need to either do STEM, finance, or some niche specialization.

A few very well connected people can earn close to 100k a year.... but if your family was that wealthy to get you those jobs, you'd have gone to school already. And you need 90k a year to afford a condo without roommates.

Plumbers make more than college graduates with no debt. Same with many other blue collar professions, and they have no problem finding jobs. How starbucks working out for you?
I didn't graduate with debt, I had a trust fund.

1. I refuse to live with normies who has their TV on 24/7 and watch noisy tiktok videos.

2. I eat white rice sometimes when i want to save money but i've noticed that i get acne from white rice so i'm sacrificing my health just to save money. I would never eat beans since they cause indigestion and other problems, plus they taste bad. Instead you could save a little money by eating organs instead, it's way healthier.

3. I don't pay for my water or electric bill, i never use soap or schampoo so i gotta say it's a decent advice except for the cold shower part.

4. I can't only drink water. I want my raw milk, without my raw milk i will rope.

5. I don't work out, no gym for my face.

You’re dodging my question sweaty.
I work for an elite firm. I work with the highly educated.

1. I refuse to live with normies who has their TV on 24/7 and watch noisy tiktok videos.

2. I eat white rice sometimes when i want to save money but i've noticed that i get acne from white rice so i'm sacrificing my health just to save money. I would never eat beans since they cause indigestion and other problems, plus they taste bad. Instead you could save a little money by eating organs instead, it's way healthier.

3. I don't pay for my water or electric bill, i never use soap or schampoo so i gotta say it's a decent advice except for the cold shower part.

4. I can't only drink water. I want my raw milk, without my raw milk i will rope.

5. I don't work out, no gym for my face.
Name a food more tasty than red kidney beans that isn't super expensive???

Also beans are some of the best foods for you.

Oh yeah, all those 20 year old college attending losers :lul: at least come up with something that doesn't make you look like more of a retard than you already are
In Residence, if you're not 18 people are going to think you're a loser. They'll ask why you didn't go right when you graduated like normies.

sadly, living with roommates, eating beans, cold showers, drinking solely water is not useful information. These ideas are largely devoid of genuine use.

Roommates would consume more oxygen inside of the apartment, thus lowering the efficiency of the human body in competing for higher wages,

Drinking water solely over other drinks is largely a good idea, but theoretically it should be reverse osmosis water in glass bottles ideally using bulk filters.

Eating beans mainly causes health issues such as scurvy and hair loss plus brain mass decrease. There's not enough nutrition in these carbohydrates to sustain one over decades.

Cold showers and bar soap is actually not always proper. If the individual has a specific skin condition such that bar soap's inherent chemical nature would strip the vital oils out of the skin pores and cause dryness, there may be cracking and chafing. Cold showers also work less well on individuals with weaker thermal production capabilities, such as those with cardiovascular deficiencies and the inability to pump blood as well.

Working out on the floor is going to cause excess particulate matter entering into the lungs, although calisthenics is a decent strategy for sustaining corporal function. One could argue selling labour would be more effective with limited time. There's also brain damage from improper techniques and the lack of efficient training may not pay off. Gym memberships also provide more variety and significance in the workout so the exercise can increase in value.

I work for an elite firm. I work with the highly educated.

Name a food more tasty than red kidney beans that isn't super expensive???

Also beans are some of the best foods for you.
How are they good for you? They contain antinutrients like phytic acid which inhibits mineral absorption, and they cause indigestion like crazy.

I get that alot of people think beans are healthy and that's partly because they are cheap so alot of people try to find excuses to them being healthy in some way. Same with pasta really. White rice is the only grain that doesn't contain antinutrients.

sadly, living with roommates, eating beans, cold showers, drinking solely water is not useful information. These ideas are largely devoid of genuine use.

Roommates would consume more oxygen inside of the apartment, thus lowering the efficiency of the human body in competing for higher wages,

Drinking water solely over other drinks is largely a good idea, but theoretically it should be reverse osmosis water in glass bottles ideally using bulk filters.

Eating beans mainly causes health issues such as scurvy and hair loss plus brain mass decrease. There's not enough nutrition in these carbohydrates to sustain one over decades.
What??? Air in the condo??? And beans are the most healthy food for you, they stop hair loss.
Cold showers and bar soap is actually not always proper. If the individual has a specific skin condition such that bar soap's inherent chemical nature would strip the vital oils out of the skin pores and cause dryness, there may be cracking and chafing. Cold showers also work less well on individuals with weaker thermal production capabilities, such as those with cardiovascular deficiencies and the inability to pump blood as well.

Working out on the floor is going to cause excess particulate matter entering into the lungs, although calisthenics is a decent strategy for sustaining corporal function. One could argue selling labour would be more effective with limited time. There's also brain damage from improper techniques and the lack of efficient training may not pay off. Gym memberships also provide more variety and significance in the workout so the exercise can increase in value.

How are they good for you? They contain antinutrients like phytic acid which inhibits mineral absorption, and they cause indigestion like crazy.

I get that alot of people think beans are healthy and that's partly because they are cheap so alot of people try to find excuses to them being healthy in some way. Same with pasta really. White rice is the only grain that doesn't contain antinutrients.

1. Lots of roommates, get your rent as cheap as possible by willing to live with many others. You may be hesitant at first, but remember men in the military sleep in barricks with multiple other people and they love their lives. You can live a very good life like that.

2. Eat beans and rice, you will save so much money and very quickly start to enjoy every meal. Then when you finally do have a steak on your birthday it will taste better

At this point you may as well just live in the streets. Will save a lot more

I know a millionaire at my job who's invested into stocks most of his life. He's eaten very cheap food all his life, pasta, beans etc. He has digestive disorders like IBS and chrohns. I wouldn't eat that stuff for 20 years just to save money get rich and get IBS and crohns in the making. I would rather be poor and healthy. I'm not that poor but... I'm not really wealthy.

I know a millionaire at my job who's invested into stocks most of his life. He's eaten very cheap food all his life, pasta, beans etc. He has digestive disorders like IBS and chrohns. I wouldn't eat that stuff for 20 years just to save money get rich and get IBS and crohns in the making. I would rather be poor and healthy. I'm not that poor but... I'm not really wealthy.
Bro, eating beans can increase the SYMPTOMS of those diseases, it won't cause those diseases. Beans make you fart but won't ruin your digestive system

Beans and rice are the only really healthy foods.

I can attest to these two. The other I'm not so sure about, especially the bana and rice stuff.

Based thread i don't know why people are hating on you probably because of water

Bro, eating beans can increase the SYMPTOMS of those diseases, it won't cause those diseases. Beans make you fart but won't ruin your digestive system

Beans and rice are the only really healthy foods.
If you only eat beans and rice you'll suffer from malnutrition. No heme-iron, B12, vitamin A, D, cholesterol. No fat soluble vitamins etc. You'll also look bloated and it's not optimal if you want to looksmax. Are you a vegan? I won't have discussions with vegans.

If you only eat beans and rice you'll suffer from malnutrition. No heme-iron, B12, vitamin A, D, cholesterol. No fat soluble vitamins etc. You'll also look bloated and it's not optimal if you want to looksmax. Are you a vegan? I won't have discussions with vegans.
No, I love steak and chicken and sausage. I'm very rich so I don't need to do this... but if i lacked money i'd eat a lot more of these things.

retarded advice, only need 1 other men in the room, otherwise you would get in so much more conflicts, like calculating who used water more than others, partying, etc. with minimum benefit
retard advice, not worth sacrificing health for shekels especially how purposefuly devalued money is in this jewish economy also @wasted12years pointed out malnutrition
bait confirmed
2 and 3 again
considering training can be done anywhere, considering on metal bars at the street decent idea, but again, money saved by this is trivial anyway

3/10 dumb methods, that will cost your wellbeing way more than what you can save

Last edited:
retarded advice, only need 1 other men in the room, otherwise you would get in so much more conflicts, like calculating who used water more than others, partying, etc. with minimum benefit
Good luck affording that. I'm rich and even i need one other roommate, on minimum wage you can not afford the rent.
retard advice, not worth sacrificing health for shekels especially how purposefuly devalued money is in this jewish economy also @wasted12years pointed out malnutrition
I'm not responding to the rest because obvious troll is obvious.
bait confirmed

2 and 3 again

considering training can be done anywhere, considering on metal bars at the street decent idea, but again, money saved by this is trivial anyway

3/10 dumb methods, that will cost your wellbeing way more than what you can save

You said in another thread that you're rich and make good money kek. But this is how you live?

If you are rich, invest in property then rent it out. You only need to save up the deposit. Watch this idiot's videos if you want more info:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XoOaz1K1mo

this is legit, curries are infamous for doing this and they all end up with a decent home by the time they're in their 30s.

You said in another thread that you're rich and make good money kek. But this is how you live?
Everyone lives like this. No one can afford their own condo in San Fransico, New York, or Toronto.
If you are rich, invest in property then rent it out. You only need to save up the deposit. Watch this idiot's videos if you want more info:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XoOaz1K1mo

1. Buying property is a shitty investment, I'd much rather own stock in APPLE and GOOGLE and META than property

2. I can't even buy property. You need to be SUPER rich to qualify for mortgages. Even if you have money for the down payment, doesn't matter, banks need to see proof of a 250k income before you're even allowed to qualify under banking regulation.

1. Buying property is a shitty investment, I'd much rather own stock in APPLE and GOOGLE and META than property
That doesn't provide passive income. Property does. How is paying £30k for a £300k (heavily appreciating) asset and getting £5k/year passive income a shitty investment? The fact you have to have roommates illustrates how high value property is-- and it's only going to get more high value as the population continues to increase and neoliberalism continues to ravage the world.
2. I can't even buy property. You need to be SUPER rich to qualify for mortgages. Even if you have money for the down payment, doesn't matter, banks need to see proof of a 250k income before you're even allowed to qualify under banking regulation.
Sounds like nonsense. Buy it in the UK or elsewhere if so. Most of our property is owned by foreigners.

That doesn't provide passive income. Property does.
No, it's the other ways around, STOCKS PAY A DIVIDEND, properties don't. And stocks that don't pay a dividend appreciate because they will one day pay a dividend or at least have the power to.
How is paying £30k for a £300k (heavily appreciating)
IT's not, it's going to crash, and now you have NEGATIVE EQUITY because you leveraged yourself to the grill.
asset and getting £5k/year passive income a shitty investment? The fact you have to have roommates illustrates how high value property is-- and it's only going to get more high value as the population continues to increase and neoliberalism continues to ravage the world.
Why wouldn't I rather just buy shares of Apple, Walmart, Coca-Cola, etc... as the population goes up, so will demand for these great businesses.
Sounds like nonsense. Buy it in the UK or elsewhere if so. Most of our property is owned by foreigners.
I'd rather buy stocks.

No, it's the other ways around, STOCKS PAY A DIVIDEND, properties don't. And stocks that don't pay a dividend appreciate because they will one day pay a dividend or at least have the power to.
Google doesn't pay dividends and Apple pays a dividend with a yield of 0.42% lol. That's lower than the interest rate you get if you put your money in the bank. I don't know much about stocks but I don't see how you make reliable money unless you invest in startups and get lucky.
IT's not, it's going to crash, and now you have NEGATIVE EQUITY because you leveraged yourself to the grill.
House prices only go one way, long term. For the reasons I gave. Negative equity is only ever short-term and due to short-term economic conditions. Do some research.
Why wouldn't I rather just buy shares of Apple, Walmart, Coca-Cola, etc... as the population goes up, so will demand for these great businesses.
Yeah, or Twitter. What could go wrong? Even monoliths like Google don't last forever.

Google doesn't pay dividends and Apple pays a dividend with a yield of 0.42% lol. That's lower than the interest rate you get if you put your money in the bank. I don't know much about stocks but I don't see how you make reliable money unless you invest in startups and get lucky.
They are compensated for by GROWING cash flows. Apple pays a small dividend, but it grows at a faster rate to compensate you. You can buy bank stocks with a dividend of 6.5% if you want, but they don't grow as much.
House prices only go one way, long term. For the reasons I gave. Negative equity is only ever short-term and due to short-term economic conditions. Do some research.
Stock prices only go one way long term, up.
Yeah, or Twitter. What could go wrong? Even monoliths like Google don't last forever.
Yeah sure, because no house has ever burned down, or been destroyed by blacks moving into a neighborhood, EVER

How to get even more depressed than you already are 101

JFL @ anyone who believes the inception of wealth has anything to do with piggy banking and saving spare change.

Just read a magazine article on the story behind ANY non-poor person and it's basically a story of crime, theft, luck, corruption, having friends in high places, getting a kickstart in life, inheritance, or being born either pretty or an NT genius socialite.

JFL @ a minimum wage janitor who thinks he'll be non-miserable someday if only he accepts being extra-miserable for all of his productive years. LOL. This is just like religious bullshit about having a better afterlife if you suffer extra in this one life.

This is an obvious scam, bro.

"Hurr durr save $20 on gym, take cold showers and you'll be the next Rockefeller, broooo" :soy:

Last edited:
They are compensated for by GROWING cash flows. Apple pays a small dividend, but it grows at a faster rate to compensate you.
House ownership provides both. A 1-2% annual yield and a significantly increasing asset (house prices in Canada have increased 345% in the last 20 years). And, after 20 years, you own the asset and that annual yield becomes 3-5%. Or you can sell it for 10 times what you paid.
Stock prices only go one way long term, up.
Lol what? Companies crash all the time. See Twitter and Bud Light lately. The demand for housing doesn't.
Yeah sure, because no house has ever burned down,
Insurance, buddy.