Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting After I took the black pill, my whole life made sense.

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
It all made sense why people bullied me, why girls were repulsed by me, why I had such a hard time making friends, why everyone else's bad behavior got justified or forgiven quickly while I was treated like a baby killer for it, why other people being funny generated laughs but my humor generated silence, why me talking to girls simply resulted in awkward one-word answers and scared faces, why I'm still a kissless virgin, it makes sense now.
It's because I'm fucking hideous.
Fuck you, mom and dad for making me think I'm "handsome". Fuck you, other adults for telling me the same and asking me if I'm a "lady-killer" or if I "have a girlfriend yet".
I now know the truth about my ugliness and it feels a lot better to have an explanation for my suffering.
8213D573 AA89 491D 8F0D AD6A1CE7A90F

I already knew I was too ugly, so the blackpill never hit me hard anyway.

Play with your legos, kid. Come back after freshman year of college.

If you don't get revenge you will be worse off than children from wendell johnson's experiment, there is no coping with the fact that you were hardcore bullied by femoids who you don't know after it's finished and you can do nothing about it

parents that blindly sugarcoat their offspring into thinking he or she looks good should be punished by law

Same. Why I was invisible to women. Why I got fired from both my jobs. Why I had no friends. All fucking made sense at last.

So true before was such a mystery,"was it something I said","did I hold frame for long enough","was I giving off internet misogynist vibes".now it's just oh yeah I'm ugly.

Yup, its all cause we were born subhuman lol

Play with your legos, kid. Come back after freshman year of college.

Lmao, as if being in high school makes it so that he isn't an incel or has a higher chance of getting liad, you sound like a retard from /r/theredpill

Lmao, as if being in high school makes it so that he isn't an incel or has a higher chance of getting liad, you sound like a retard from /r/theredpill

Halo effect is a bitch but infortunately there is literally nothing that can be about it but genetic engineering to make everyone look like a greek god.

Halo effect is a bitch but infortunately there is literally nothing that can be about it but genetic engineering to make everyone look like a greek god.
too bad we were born too fucking early for that