Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious AITA for asking my wife of twenty years for a hug?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
So I (M45) and my wife (F43) got married the second I finished grad school. I currently make a little under a million dollars a year while she is a full time stay at home dog Mommy (she works harder than I do haha). We have never consummated the marriage (she has some sexual hangups after college, apparently she was assaulted over 200 times, men are trash). And she doesn't show any physical affection to me at all really. I have been extremely stressed at work lately and asked her for a hug after breaking down in tears after a particularly tough day, she refused and proceeded to call the police on me! Starting that I was domestically abusive and had committed marital rape!

So Reddit, AITA?

the chads of IT

YTA, stop oppressing her for affection, you're not entitled to it. Major incel vibes yikes!!!

cant fucking believe this is real

hahaha dont tell my wife i breathe air, or else she might force me to sleep on the couch :forcedsmile:

YTA. Sorry, but she needs her personal space and you can seem to respect her boundaries. If I were you, I would take accountability for my own life and stop asking other people for comfort when it clearly makes them feel unsafe. You also sound like an incel

YTA, stop oppressing her for affection, you're not entitled to it. Major incel vibes yikes!!!
Your wife? YOUR wife? Yikes.

You. Don't. Own. Her.

Controlling much?

YTA she’s a person too stop objectifying her. You must be an incel if you’re this misogynistic

Holy pickle rickle on a stickle, THAT'S a big YIKERINO. We have a lot to unpack here.
She is not "YOUR" wife, she is a HUMAN BEING, you CANNOT OWN HER.
Maybe having that incel controlling mindset is the reason she doesn't show any affection to you. Try changing that, sweetie.

So I (M45) and my wife (F43) got married the second I finished grad school. I currently make a little under a million dollars a year while she is a full time stay at home dog Mommy (she works harder than I do haha). We have never consummated the marriage (she has some sexual hangups after college, apparently she was assaulted over 200 times, men are trash). And she doesn't show any physical affection to me at all really. I have been extremely stressed at work lately and asked her for a hug after breaking down in tears after a particularly tough day, she refused and proceeded to call the police on me! Starting that I was domestically abusive and had committed marital rape!

So Reddit, AITA?
Married men, a question: why do you accept living under the same sun as the woman who dishonored you? Why does she still draw breath? Why do you? You would feel much less humiliated if you saw her blood flowing from her corpse. Alternatively, if you were dead you wouldn't feel anything--though suicide conducted in shame rather than pride leaves the spirit with regret, and is less interesting than your other option. This was a hilarious parody, btw.

So Reddit, AITA?

YTA, you're such an entitled piece of garbage. You expect your wife to give you affection and sex just because you make more money than her? That's disgusting. It's not like she has any right to refuse physical contact or intimacy with you. You're the victim here!

And calling the police on you without evidence is completely justified. If you can't handle a little bit of emotional labor from your wife, then maybe you should go find someone else who can put up with your entitled behavior. It's not like there are any other women out there who would be willing to deal with your crap.

You need to learn how to respect your wife's boundaries and work through your own issues in a healthy way. Stop being an incel and start treating her like the equal partner she deserves.

YTA. OP you desperately need therapy for your deeply rooted misogynistic views, slut shaming and small dick energy. Women are not objects for your sexual pleasure and satisfaction. I sincerely hope your wife divorces your incel ass :foidSoy:

YTA. You aren't entitled to her body, incel.

YTA sweety you sound like an inkwell :foidSoy:

she refused and proceeded to call the police on me! Starting that I was domestically abusive and had committed marital rape!
good read until you broke fantasy with this garabage
was just way too unrealistic

That slut just stays with him for the money and fucks other dudes on the side, classic betabux. But this is water I guess...

That slut just stays with him for the money and fucks other dudes on the side, classic betabux. But this is water I guess...

Among his male friends he probably claims she is hot and horny and wild in bed.

Bet she's fucking the dog while the cuck husband is away

Peak far right small dick incel vibes

Y’all!, if she doesn’t want a hug SHE DOESNT WANT A HUG! Just because she’s your wife doesn’t make her your property! I always ask my biracial child if they/them wants a hug and they/them usually replies with “fuck you cracka ass bitch you devils are dying out” and I can’t help but ejaculate when they/them says it.

YTA. OP you desperately need therapy for your deeply rooted misogynistic views, slut shaming and small dick energy. Women are not objects for your sexual pleasure and satisfaction. I sincerely hope your wife divorces your incel ass :foidSoy:
Yes! Say it louder for the folks in the back!

Y’all!, if she doesn’t want a hug SHE DOESNT WANT A HUG! Just because she’s your wife doesn’t make her your property! I always ask my biracial child if they/them wants a hug and they/them usually replies with “fuck you cracka ass bitch you devils are dying out” and I can’t help but ejaculate when they/them says it.
Ray Liotta Lol GIF

Yikes just drink water bro i know a 4'3 slayer everytime we go out every foid loves him because hes a water drinkER

YTA this gave me the ick!! I hope shes in a safe place being taken care of

Also you re a man why do u need a hug? This gave me the ick again

No way this isn't larp

Yikes! You need to respect her boundaries. You sound very demanding and it's problematic. Y-are definitely-TA.

iu