Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alcoholmaxxing is killing me

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
I need to just never drink. I can't handle it. I drink my booze but then it isn't enough, by then I lose all self control and I drink anything that is in the house. I drank my mother's vodka. Now I feel like shit again. Alcohol is fucking evil, it should be banned just like heroine and all the class A drugs. When you are incel it is too easy to want to drown your feelings in alcohol and you can't control it because there is nothing else. There is no comfort and sex from your gf, just loneliness. Fuck man...

My father died from alcohol now I will too. Thanks mother for breeding with genetically alcoholic subhuman now I am fucked by these genes...

Alcohol is a good cope just not every day I smoke weed everyday tho:smonk:

How long have you been drinking since ?

@Murder Mario

Stop it

Drink energy drinks instead

Alcohol is a good cope just not every day I smoke weed everyday tho:smonk:
I would switch to weed but I don't like smoking anything and the smell would spread in the house. Are weed vapes a good alternative?
How long have you been drinking since ?
Since I was 18. I probably drank a couple times before then but 18 is when I started going to pubs and then in uni I drank loads. Then I started drinking at home probably around 20 and because of depression and inceldom it spiralled out of control.
Stop it

Drink energy drinks instead
They don't really do anything for me tbh

Since I was 18. I probably drank a couple times before then but 18 is when I started going to pubs and then in uni I drank loads. Then I started drinking at home probably around 20 and because of depression and inceldom it spiralled out of control.
How old are you right now ? No worries if you don't want to answer since I understand privacy

@Murder Mario

How old are you right now ? No worries if you don't want to answer since I understand privacy
24 so I've been drinking for six years. It's pretty fucked.

Are weed vapes a good alternative?
Yea vapes are good to but it rapes your lungs worse than smoking it. Edibles are the best option if you don't wanna inhale anything.

Yea vapes are good to but it rapes your lungs worse than smoking it. Edibles are the best option if you don't wanna inhale anything.
They also have those weed oils

Edibles sound good also because I want long lasting effects. Wanna be zooted all day then maybe I won't terminally feel like shit.

Alcoholism runs in my family too. I never liked alcohol too much, probably because my body doesn't tolerate it well. My nose gets stuffed and I get headaches from it, almost instantly.

Maybe something like antabuse could work.

I used to hate it but I've been enjoying it recently. :ha..feels:
Hope I don't develop a problem with it.

I used to hate it but I've been enjoying it recently. :ha..feels:
Hope I don't develop a problem with it.
Honestly I'd advise you to stop. Maybe you won't develop a problem but the risk is high and there are no benefits to it. Your resistance will build and you will need to drink more and more to get drunk. Before you know it you are drinking gallons a week and feel like constant shit. Alcohol is the spawn of satan. Muslims are right about it.

I need to just never drink. I can't handle it. I drink my booze but then it isn't enough, by then I lose all self control and I drink anything that is in the house. I drank my mother's vodka. Now I feel like shit again. Alcohol is fucking evil, it should be banned just like heroine and all the class A drugs. When you are incel it is too easy to want to drown your feelings in alcohol and you can't control it because there is nothing else. There is no comfort and sex from your gf, just loneliness. Fuck man...

My father died from alcohol now I will too. Thanks mother for breeding with genetically alcoholic subhuman now I am fucked by these genes...
Start doing meth you cuck

You drink every day?
I was, yes. I've stopped drinking at home now. I had a few drinks the other day because I was with other people but at home/on my own I've cut down to zero.

journal of an alcoholic

drink tea. lots of it.

brew it yourself, get a coffee canteen and carry it with you everywhere.

beats alcohol for sure.

drink tea. lots of it.

brew it yourself, get a coffee canteen and carry it with you everywhere.

beats alcohol for sure.
Based.
Intoxicating yourself is a massive normie trait.
Any brand of tea, equipment and brewing methods you would recommend?
I'm looking into getting started in he tea hobbie.

My liver says no but my brain says yes.

Sometimes I dunno how I can just cope with vidya and hentai.

Based.
Intoxicating yourself is a massive normie trait.
Any brand of tea, equipment and brewing methods you would recommend?
I'm looking into getting started in he tea hobbie.
Any tea is good, caffeinated or caffeinated doesn't matter. At least you have something aromatic and tasty to drink.

I would get some kinda device to warm water. That way you don't have to boil water every single time you want tea.

I always put honey or sugar into my tea.

I'm gonna start brewing thai tea because I really like the smell and taste.

Alcohol is poison. You can feel the effects of it in your system for weeks after a hard binge session. And in the longer term you start to lose short term memory. You forget shit all the time. Constantly. Leaving water faucets on and other stupid crap.

Any tea is good, caffeinated or caffeinated doesn't matter. At least you have something aromatic and tasty to drink.

I would get some kinda device to warm water. That way you don't have to boil water every single time you want tea.

I always put honey or sugar into my tea.

I'm gonna start brewing thai tea because I really like the smell and taste.

Alcohol is poison. You can feel the effects of it in your system for weeks after a hard binge session. And in the longer term you start to lose short term memory. You forget shit all the time. Constantly. Leaving water faucets on and other stupid crap.
tea is the way to do it

24 so I've been drinking for six years. It's pretty fucked.
that's not too bad. I've been drinking a longer than that about 8 only got my first alcohol withdrawals late last year (September) after a 20 day binge organs seem to be fine though. Cut down due to withdrawals after being in the hospital a few times. The good thing about alcohol as a cope is it usually takes decades to do damage.

Alcohol isn't a good cope.