Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Alcoholmaxxing is legit, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
It helps take some of the edge and weight away when i face the fact that im gonna die inkwell n shiet, mang :cryfeels:

Cant wait till after wageslavery in 2.5 hrs or so, mang…

cope, you will ascend in a year

Exactly right

Weed > alcohol

It’s over I’m alcohol maxxing today might get so low inhib that I sexually harass a prime jb Nordic Stacy (in gta 5)

It never wasn't legit.

Globohomo Cope made to dull sheeps vs. The Cope used by everyone since the start of humanity
I prefer to relax, get hungry and have a laugh than making myself a clown but i guess tastes are different

It gets old after doing it for so long without any real results

I don’t like it. It makes my mouth dry so I keep drinking until I blackout, make fool of myself and wake up with a hangover and there is nothing I hate more in life than hangovers.

Smoking weed is pretty nice. Makes me clam, happy and no hangovers.

It helps take some of the edge and weight away when i face the fact that im gonna die inkwell n shiet, mang :cryfeels:

Cant wait till after wageslavery in 2.5 hrs or so, mang…
What u drink chinkboy

i have a bottle of everclear in my bathroom. i only use it to clean my glass. alcohol is ass

a cope for hedonisticcels but not a solution

I must be the only adult i know that hates alcohol. I never liked the taste. Dont smoke either