Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alcoholmaxxing.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Drinking 75% alcohol today. Alcohol is poison but I have super strong resentment because females aren't interested in me and I'm inferior compared to other men.

think the max i ever went was 60%.getting drunk is a sin so i barely drink now.

What alcoholic beverages do you drink?Vodka has 40% alcohol.I got drunk last night and I puked like shit.Don't drink too much alcohol it's going to ruin your health.

What alcoholic beverages do you drink?Vodka has 40% alcohol.I got drunk last night and I puked like shit.Don't drink too much alcohol it's going to ruin your health.
Mead balsam.

Senoji trobele

Be careful bro I was an alcoholic for a few years drinking a bottle of vodka all day every day and got severely sick with fatty liver and acute pancreatitis

I finally quit after being in the hospital for almost five days with an IV in my arm

I used to wake up in the morning and drink an amount of liquor that would put a normal person in the hospital just to feel normal

Be careful bro I was an alcoholic for a few years drinking a bottle of vodka all day every day and got severely sick with fatty liver and acute pancreatitis

I finally quit after being in the hospital for almost five days with an IV in my arm

I used to wake up in the morning and drink an amount of liquor that would put a normal person in the hospital just to feel normal
Are you in recovery?

I’d also recommend weed instead of alcohol if that’s an option where you live

Are you in recovery?

I’ve been sober for about 2 months I pretty much can’t drink again without risking another attack

It sucks cuz if I had moderated my drinking I would still be able to enjoy it from time to time like everyone else but I let my negative thoughts get the best of me and ended up ruining my body

I realize whatever I was going through wasn’t worth all that suffering I went through as an alcoholic

Don't do it mate, I've been an alkie for 1.5 years now and my organs are starting to fail. If you want to get fucked up just weedmaxx tbh

Get better bro it’s hard but I finally quit a couple months ago

I would drink too everyday first thing in the morning and wouldn’t stop until I dropped

My organs are fucked up too but hopefully they will repair themselves a little

That's stronger than hand sanitizer.Once i gave my friend 72% Tatratea in a bar and he couldn't tell which drink was it.

Fuck that must taste like shit, I have no idea how ppl get addicted to this tbh

Drinking 75% alcohol today. Alcohol is poison but I have super strong resentment because females aren't interested in me and I'm inferior compared to other men.
I wish I could alcoholmax. My stomach is literally fucked. I can't eat or drink anything I like:cryfeels:

I wish I could alcoholmax. My stomach is literally fucked. I can't eat or drink anything I like:cryfeels:
When I drink much alcohol I usually do stupid things. So it's not a good cope.

Alcohol is a bad cope in the long run.

Yea but you will feel like absolute shit the next day.

The anxiety that comes rushing back at you is the worst feeling. For me, it totally debilitates me as in I can't even move.

I like to sit somewhere in park at night and drink few beers, while reading about moneymaxxing ideas. Only time when I am having fun