Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All females hate the men of their ethnicity

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I've noticed this especially with European females. They will say "eww I dont date German guys" or "eww I dont date Russian guys" and then go date some guy of another ethnicity or another race completely.
I cant really think of a cause for this except for the exotic factor, and obviously females wont go for Indian or Asian guys even though they'd be more exotic, instead they'd go for a white guy of another ethnicity

hey will say "eww I dont date German guys" or "eww I dont date Russian guys"
They don't, they date German Chads and Russian Chads, not some fucking random normie on the street, women only love Chad, and it doesn't matter what fucking color they are.

Women only hate non-chads of every race including their own.

All women hate the men of their own PSL level.

they like exotic men!

I've noticed this especially with European females. They will say "eww I dont date German guys" or "eww I dont date Russian guys" and then go date some guy of another ethnicity or another race completely.
I cant really think of a cause for this except for the exotic factor, and obviously females wont go for Indian or Asian guys even though they'd be more exotic, instead they'd go for a white guy of another ethnicity
Jewish Race Mixing propaganda and Whites are the most attractive.

All women are directed to tanned men.

Russian women are always with Russian men in my experience.

Chad > exotic normie (status) > boring local

Except for the good looking ones

Women are only attracted to top tier males and find most men ugly. If they're German and have always lived there then they're used to being around the men there and will find most of them ugly.

They also like novelty. If they go on a trip to another country they might fuck a 6 or 7 because the halo effect temporarily boosts his SMv. Whereas she wouldn't even talk to a 6 or 7 from her own country.

Last edited:
It’s even worse for ethnics.

"Romantic" feelings are based in the delusions that separation engenders.

Women dislike their co-ethnics because they're around them a lot and therefore have grown to see the putrid humanity in them, whereas because they rarely encounter men of other ethnicities, they can deify them and "fall in love" with them.