Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All foids hate you or want to abuse you

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
all women are like that. yes you heard me. the current incarnation of the XX genus is programmed to be evil, manipulative, self-serving and exploitative. (reminds me of (((someone))))
If you meet a woman thats interested in you and youre a sub8 male, know this: she wants something you have (money, status, etc).
and it does not matter how much the cucks over at IT deny this, they already fell into the clutches of evil clown society that leads you to believe that foids are loving creatures. my life is ruined and these monsters that have a hole in the middle of their body are the culprits

And yet men won't take their rights away jfl

Good morning I hate women

all these roasties are just genocide themselves anyway tbh, unless they get chad to creampie them

images

Want you either dead or enslaved

I want to kill all foids

I've said it before, all it takes is for 60% of men to rise up and take their rights away. The incel problem would be over and humanity would enter a golden era.