Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion All incels should moneymax

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Only option for Truecels is to moneymax to get top quality copes. There’s no other option other then the rope. May the copes keep the ropes away.

Thanks captain obvious. I would be able to if i had CONTROL

It is very hard to get rich as a incel, unless you are a genius and manage to invent some product/app that make you a shit ton of money you will need to go the corporate way, to be successful in the corporate world you need to be very likable and charismatic, the kind of life I had as a incel prevent me to having a likable personality and even if I had one my looks wouldn't be enough.

As a incel I managed to get enough knowledge to have a decent job but I will never be able to lead people and get higher positions, where real money is made

Only reason to moneymax is for surgery or geomaxing.

Otherwise it's futile. There are countless copes that one can do with a mediocre income.

I’d rather LDAR to be honest however I’m gonna be on the streets if I don’t wageslave

Only way to make money as a truecel is to live extremely cheap as possible and save it/invest it as getting a decent career/job is extremely hard if you have a low IQ and shit social skills. I lived on like 5k this year and packed away about 15k and it makes my normie coworkers seethe.