Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All Women Smoke Weed

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I used to think that smoking was degenerate and disgusting, and reserved for trailer trash hoes.

But, no, I literally can't name more than 3 women who don't smoke. Fucking disgusting.

These people literally need to get high every week in order to keep entertained. They don't know how to function without being under the influence. Yeah, real attractive character trait. And then you consider the amount of money they spend on weed, too.

I hate everything.

It's so fucking depressing.

nigga maybe you should smoke to chill the fuck out, lol at still thinking weed is the devil's lettuce

I had a massive panic attack the first and only time I smoked cannabis, so I'll probably never touch it again. That said, I have no problem if someone wants to use drugs, alcohol, or whatever else to escape the shitty realities of life.

Definitely not all women smoke weed. I wouldn’t even say the majority do. Must be your location.

Not even weed.

Freshmen in HS are now smoking out of E-cigs...saw a news report on how popular they are getting among HS girls

Not to mention you can replace the insides of the E-cig to smoke weed inconspicuously

Anyone saying this is not true must not live near me. Literally every girl smokes weed and I bet more girls smoke than you realize where you're from.

I was surprised too, at first. Even the A students, Catholics, and country girls are smoking. JFL.

Women always need stimulation, they can't just exist in the moment

I had a massive panic attack the first and only time I smoked cannabis, so I'll probably never touch it again. That said, I have no problem if someone wants to use drugs, alcohol, or whatever else to escape the shitty realities of life.
try a heavy indica strain

you mean vaping, marijuana is rare in the area I am