Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Allcels, if you somehow get a date...

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Inb4 "Fakecel if you do! REEE" Just STFU, i'm just fantasizing. Tell her "I was alone all these years/never had a date before cuz no female ever showed any interest in me." The decent person type of answer should be something like "Oh, that's awful, i feel for you!" etc. Everything else is a huge redflag. Esp. the not entitled thingy.

Last edited:
Inb4 "Fakecel if you do! REEE" Just STFU, i'm just fantasizing. Tell her "I was alone all these years/never had a date before cuz no female ever showed any interest in me." The decent person type of answer should be something like "Oh, that's awful, i feel for you!" etc. Everything else is a huge redflag. Esp. the not entitled thingy.
If she doesn't suck my dick on the first date, I will count that as a huge red flag

At this point I would just be glad that a woman with a pulse who is alive and breathing is sexually interested in me, of course that never happens. :feelsjuice:
If she doesn't suck my dick on the first date, I will count that as a huge red flag
Love the avi, makes me think of a man obsessed with legos or some shit. He looks like a guy that can eat an entire box of crayons. :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Tell her "I was alone all these years/never had a date before cuz no female ever showed any interest in me."
And watch her call you a creepy and call the police you and leave

I remember the guy. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Love the avi, makes me think of a man obsessed with legos or some shit. He looks like a guy that can eat an entire box of crayons. :feelsEhh:
That's the retarded ITcel that larped that "his wife made over 15k on of in the last month" on onlyfans
And watch her call you a creepy and call the police you and leave
Well yes, cuz incel basically = psycho terrorist according to them

That's the retarded ITcel that larped that "his wife made over 15k on of in the last month" on onlyfans
Total soy, probably from old money me thinks. Guys like that only get bitches when they come from lots of money, if that guy was poor he would be posting on this forum with us. :soy::banhammer:

Last edited:
Total soy, probably from old money me thinks. Guys like that only get bitches when they come from lots of money. :soy::banhammer:
Yep, lit when the memes write themselves kek :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm glad we can agree on that.
If she doesn't let you use one of her holes, she isn't obedient and only wants free dinner aka she only views you as her future betabuxx. However, why should I even ask holes out? Dinner in a decent restaurant costs roughly 50€ and for that money, I can just fuck some 6-7/10 slavfoid. Asking a foid out on date, doesn't even guarantees sex.

If she doesn't let you use one of her holes, she isn't obedient and only wants free dinner aka she only views you as her future betabuxx. However, why should I even ask holes out? Dinner in a decent restaurant costs roughly 50€ and for that money, I can just fuck some 6-7/10 slavfoid. Asking a foid out on date, doesn't even guarantees sex.
Yes I believe you are wholly right. If she doesn't gape her wholes for you before you asking her out she hasn't proved that she is into you, and only wants you to betabuxx. In fact, you should never date someone that won't do anything you want at command (eating feces, licking the floor etc) because she is most likely out to make you her betabuxx.

But you don't want your future wife to be a whore so you need to beat her thoroughly afterwards, no sluts will be present in a home of mine. IT won't touch this.

Yes I believe you are wholly right. If she doesn't gape her wholes for you before you asking her out she hasn't proved that she is into you, and only wants you to betabuxx. In fact, you should never date someone that won't do anything you want at command (eating feces, licking the floor etc) because she is most likely out to make you her betabuxx.

But you don't want your future wife to be a whore so you need to beat her thoroughly afterwards, no sluts will be present in a home of mine. IT won't touch this.
:feelshaha:

Saying that would failo you so hard, she will think you’re some kind of loser weirdo. Women would say that, but would think another thing

Saying that would failo you so hard, she will think you’re some kind of loser weirdo. Women would say that, but would think another thing
I know, but that's the best way to test her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back