Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Just because you can get a date with a female doesn't mean you are a fakecel, there are multiple factors to take into consideration

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
@LostSoulUK recently posted a thread in which he discussed his failed date with a sub5 female. When scrolling through the comments, some users have accused the OP of being a fakecel. I strongly disagree with this accusation.

First of all, if the OP was a Chad and not a sub5 male, she would have took their date to the next level, a relationship. In this case, he was rejected after the date. The OP has a good personality, and he was still rejected. How can you a be fakecel when you are rejected by sub5 females? The answer is that you are not a fakecel, ugly females are not even attracted to you. And it doesn't matter if an incel manages to get a couple of dates because he will eventually be turned down by the female. Having a few dates doesn't matter if it leads nowhere.

Foids often times use men for money and free dates

@LostSoulUK recently posted a thread in which he discussed his failed date with a sub5 female. When scrolling through the comments, some users have accused the OP of being a fakecel. I strongly disagree with this accusation.

First of all, if the OP was a Chad and not a sub5 male, she would have took their date to the next level, a relationship. In this case, he was rejected after the date. The OP has a good personality, and he was still rejected. How can you a be fakecel when you are rejected by sub5 females? The answer is that you are not a fakecel, ugly females are not even attracted to you. And it doesn't matter if an incel manages to get a couple of dates because he will eventually be turned down by the female. Having a few dates doesn't matter if it leads nowhere.
A fakecel is a normie, not a Chad.
Normies have many dates that lead nowhere until one does.

Going on dates is incompatible with being an incel.

Some normies can be incels too. Average is the new ugly for modern women

Some normies can be incels too. Average is the new ugly for modern women
Fair enough.
Should make a poll about how many guys here ever had a date.

Yes this is facts. Last time I checked incel didn't mean dateless.

But most of the people here are very bitter (IMO understandably so) but I don't think they should lash at other incels.

There's also this assumption that if you speak to women you're a fakecel.

I've spoken to many women and it never led to anything. One of the quote best outcomes I've had was when a girl wanted me to send a selfie so I sent it, she didn't reply for 2 hours and then she said that I "looked nice," and then she ghosted me.

Sure, maybe you're not a truecel if you can find dates, but you're still an incel if it never leads to anything

I agree, there is a difference between truecels and incels, they are not the same thing

Yes this is facts. Last time I checked incel didn't mean dateless.

But most of the people here are very bitter (IMO understandably so) but I don't think they should lash at other incels.

There's also this assumption that if you speak to women you're a fakecel.

I've spoken to many women and it never led to anything. One of the quote best outcomes I've had was when a girl wanted me to send a selfie so I sent it, she didn't reply for 2 hours and then she said that I "looked nice," and then she ghosted me.

Sure, maybe you're not a truecel if you can find dates, but you're still an incel if it never leads to anything

Dating is like breathing to foids

I think if you're a truecel it will be entirely impossible to get a date imo. You're so ugly foids would never want to be seen with you and how you look scares them. A failed normie might be able to get a date but the foid will ghost him or the usual "you're such a nice guy but you're a little bit ugly" response

didnt read a single letter

Femoids go for dates only to be entertained with no motive to actually date someone. They have so many contacts in their phones they can play men like that. Average toilet has 10k likes on Tinder

Agreed, dates don't necessarily mean anything.

The woman needs to be attracted to you for it to count, and many of them just go enjoy going on dates because they're very social and cannot be alone, and of course some do it for free meals and drain your wallet.

Femoids go for dates only to be entertained with no motive to actually date someone. They have so many contacts in their phones they can play men like that. Average toilet has 10k likes on Tinder
Absolutely brutal blackpill