Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

almost cried counting how many hours ive worked today

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
physics, chemistry, and math.
those were the subjects i had today. i was curious as to how many hours ive spent with my teachers and as i was counting i almost slapped myself out of rage.

7 whole fucking hours

for most people this would be considered an achievement
"wow i feel so fufilled i worked so hard haha :soy:"

:feelsseriously:

i should be getting fucking paid to study, not the other way around. this is basically a whole ass 9-5 job but for teenagers. jeuss fucking christ. this is borderline mental abuse. i started tearing up because i have to do this for 35 more weeks, everyday.
35 meeks = 250 days

fuck my life. why cant i rot in my own shit and piss. im gonna call my dad today and ask him if i can go back to the states and he can kick me out. im really tired of this faggotry.

those were the subjects i had today. i was curious as to how many hours ive spent with my teachers and as i was counting i almost slapped myself out of rage.

7 whole fucking hours

i should be getting fucking paid to study, not the other way around. this is basically a whole ass 9-5 job but for teenagers. jeuss fucking christ. this is borderline mental abuse. i started tearing up because i have to do this for 35 more weeks, everyday.
35 meeks = 250 days

fuck my life. why cant i rot in my own shit and piss. im gonna call my dad today and ask him if i can go back to the states and he can kick me out. im really tired of this faggotry.
7 hours is normal

7 whole fucking hours

35 meeks = 250 days

In the states faggotry is more rampant

college was so stressful to me I still have nightmares about it right now in my 30s. my nightmares usually involve not turning in papers or failing midterms.

I remember I would study for 6-8 hours a day after classes just to get in the 3.6-3.8 gpa range.

college was so stressful to me I still have nightmares about it right now in my 30s. my nightmares usually involve not turning in papers or failing midterms.

I remember I would study for 6-8 hours a day after classes just to get in the 3.6-3.8 gpa range.
jesus fuck.

damn you must not be american
obvious sarcasm nice.

"muh im ethnic and i work harder not like you americans that whine about working for even an hour"

if you arent advocating for anti-work then you are indeed a sheep. who in their right mind wants to work for another nigga that pays them jack shit and profits off them

I knew better than to think the rich kidcel worked a job

Im american. I was referring to how americans work themselves to death compared to other nations
sorry, didnt know thats why a sperged out and its true. americans tolerate this bullshit. im living in hong kong atm but fuck, its annoying