Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Almost everyone has hunter eyes - please kill me

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
This morning I took the bus into the city.
The bus transports school children.

When it pulled into the school bus stop before driving to the train station, I looked at all the students hanging out there.
Hundreds of students.

Thats when I realized how rare negative canthal tilt is.
Almost everyone had at least neutral canthal tilt, most had positive.
It makes sense, humans are hunters for fuck sake, we have forward facing predator eyes.

Unless your are genetic prey trash.

Idk, my entire day in general was shit. Its one of these days again, I just want to end it.

I have positive canthal tilt but despite that the amount of skin shown by upper eyelid and eye bags always makes me look like I have a blank, deadeyed stare :feelsrope:

20200518 130817

Brutal, I feel you brother

I have a bad eye area

Hunter eyes are ugly, JFL. A good eye area has little upper eyelid exposure.

I don’t have hunter eyes

Mine aren’t hunter but they aren’t prey either

I saw a 10 yo with blue hunter eyes a few months back

All I see are good looking people outside. I am always the uglies when I'm out. I feel people's stare, I hear their comments and little laughs. It's. Over.

Do you live in Chadlands that everyone has hunter eyes? But yes NCT is rare.

I hear their comments and little laughs. It's. Over.
Same. When you're ugly, you get a sixth sense of hearing laughter around you. You know almost always, it's at your expense too.

All I see are good looking people outside. I am always the uglies when I'm out. I feel people's stare, I hear their comments and little laughs. It's. Over.
Same dude same
Every random NPC I see on the street mogs me to hell and back which raises the question, did we actually just have very, very bad luck? Dies life hate us that much to have been born on a shitty minority?

Same. When you're ugly, you get a sixth sense of hearing laughter around you. You know almost always, it's at your expense too.
I would say it differently - You hear it whenever it happens and you know always when it's about you.
Same dude same
Every random NPC I see on the street mogs me to hell and back which raises the question, did we actually just have very, very bad luck? Dies life hate us that much to have been born on a shitty minority?
Yes and no. The percentage is definately higher than what we see outside. It's just that uglies stay home so we don't see them outside much. They don't post their pics on facebook or instagram and whatnot. But we are still a tiny minority.

Last edited:

really? i rarely see people
with hunter eyes tbh, they are very uncommon

Yeah, they're not rare as people on PSL community think

Some people can't understand how bad NCT actually is, also how much of a death sentence true prey eyes can be

I remember of doing this post on .me (it was a thread about cats)

20200520 170904

20200520 170917

20200520 170928

20200520 170937

The conclusion is: NCT is an extremely unattractive trait, literally cat's who have them are literally deformed, also you'll rarely see animals with NCT, I can't think of any (besides few humans and deformed animals ofc)

Yeah, they're not rare as people on PSL community think

Some people can't understand how bad NCT actually is, also how much of a death sentence true prey eyes can be

I remember of doing this post on .me (it was a thread about cats)

View attachment 261889
View attachment 261890
View attachment 261891
View attachment 261892

The conclusion is: NCT is an extremely unattractive trait, literally cat's who have them are literally deformed, also you'll rarely see animals with NCT, I can't think of any (besides few humans and deformed animals ofc)

My entire life people have told me to cheer up or asked why I am looking so distraught.
My resting face literally signals fear.
I was born looking like a bitch and people treat me accordingly.
tbh, I should just wear sunglasses in public.
Already noticed people being nicer when I wear a mask, because it hides my giant nose.

Its brutal as fuck. My dad has the same thing and it gets worse with age, as the skin gets looser on your face.
My dad didnt get a gf until he was 21 and that was in the fucking 80s.
I honestly dont think my dad has had more than 3 sexual partners and even my mom was only a 4-5/10 becky back in the day, she looks like a dude on on old pics.

Honestly, fuck this life and thanks for your contribution to this thread.

Last edited:
It's hard to even pretend to be happy or cheerful when so much goes wrong in your life.