Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Alone in college

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Everyone has already formed their own cliques, including the incels with some exceptions being the giga truecels.

I thought that I would be able to get a gf in college because of the sheer number of foids in there. However, I have tried and failed approaching a physics gook (there is another one but I don't feel like approaching her).

I am also excluded from all social groups. Normies have formed their social circles from day 1, leaving me out of it. It wouldn't be possible for me to butt in now.

This is suffocating, I see normies together in lectures while I sit in the corner of the room. They probably also have social outings while I do hw and rot alone.

I live in a different plane of existence from them. It's over.

I feel ya mate. I feel ya

maybe inject t and stop caring

Always happen to me. That's why I wish Allah strike those normie fucks hard

Only fakecels go to college

that is the brutalest time if you are alone

As a Professor, I can feel you.
Did you ever try blending with them? If you never did, there is a good chance you are a normie too. If it didn’t work, Elaborate the experience.

As a Professor, I can feel you.
Did you ever try blending with them? If you never did, there is a good chance you are a normie too. If it didn’t work, Elaborate the experience.
Yeah I talked to 5 guys from my classes, initiated a conversation with them that didn't get anywhere after classes ended.

Yeah I talked to 5 guys from my classes, initiated a conversation with them that didn't get anywhere after classes ended.
Talking once and expecting them to talk to you everyday is just Retardmaxxing. Do it again tomm and keep the convo live and as long as you can. You might be a normie.

Talking once and expecting them to talk to you everyday is just Retardmaxxing. Do it again tomm and keep the convo live and as long as you can. You might be a normie.
I have lizard skin due to eczema

This was my experience all through out high school. Pretty brutal. Still have never gone to college though. You may not be a normie but at least your getting an education.

I saw some people having social circles but I also saw a lot of people who didn't and dropped out.

Diversity leads to less trust. And less trust leads to less friendships and social groups or cliques. Less social support means more depression which saps a ton of brain energy. Which makes you apathetic about academics and life in general.

You need incredible mental strength to get through college alone. Don't do what most people do nowadays before dropping out: they spend most of their time alone being miserable and having anxiety. Kill that time by finding a part time job. You will deal with customers and co workers which will take your mind off of things. If you spend your time alone in the dorms you dwell on your loneliness and misery which makes you more and more depressed and it has a huge toll in your academic performance (for most people).

I saw some people having social circles but I also saw a lot of people who didn't and dropped out.

Diversity leads to less trust. And less trust leads to less friendships and social groups or cliques. Less social support means more depression which saps a ton of brain energy. Which makes you apathetic about academics and life in general.

You need incredible mental strength to get through college alone. Don't do what most people do nowadays before dropping out: they spend most of their time alone being miserable and having anxiety. Kill that time by finding a part time job. You will deal with customers and co workers which will take your mind off of things. If you spend your time alone in the dorms you dwell on your loneliness and misery which makes you more and more depressed and it has a huge toll in your academic performance (for most people).
Won't get a job but I'll consider your advice seriously, thank you