Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Alopecia shouldn’t be a punchline, it should get more attention

1qpzwmnqggq81

big pharma wins once again :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Boo fucking hoo, she has everything and she started going bald at old age and people cry for her, while billion of men go bald and no one care.

Boo fucking hoo, she has everything and she started going bald at old age and people cry for her, while billion of men go bald and no one care.
:fuk:

Bald guys have been mocked for decades and the moment that vile nigger cunt gets made a light joke about it the ZOGmedia loses its mind.

YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK JEWS, FOIDS, NPCs and NIGGERS OF ANY KIND.

the saddest part is that she can easily wear a wig,whilst there are no wigs for males that are decent(i mean there are some new decent ones but man they are expensive,and i don't think they work that well). women already hide their faces with makeup so a wig is one more welcome asset kek.

the saddest part is that she can easily wear a wig,whilst there are no wigs for males that are decent(i mean there are some new decent ones but man they are expensive,and i don't think they work that well). women already hide their faces with makeup so a wig is one more welcome asset kek.
I noticed on the internet large amount of black women wear wigs and no one shames them. While on videos for hair systems for men many comments say how that is not real, like its OK for women to cheat genetics but not OK for men, same with lifter shoes or clothes that hide body.

Making fun of balding only becomes an issue when it hurts women, when it's a predominantly male issue. :feelsseriously:
I noticed on the internet large amount of black women wear wigs and no one shames them. While on videos for hair systems for men many comments say how that is not real, like its OK for women to cheat genetics but not OK for men, same with lifter shoes or clothes that hide body.
Exactly, it's ridiculous. Balding affects almost only men, that's why the most popular form of balding is called androgenic alopecia i. e. male pattern baldness. There are other forms like areata, like this foid in OP has, which is auto-immune, but it's comparatively incredibly rare. When foids kvetch about losing hair, they usually mean minor shedding and having overall thin/weak hair because their diets are shit. :feelsohh: Easy shit that can be cured with vitamin supplements, foids are usually deficient in iron due to menstruation, but many also go on ridiculous starvation diet and develop more deficiencies (calorie restriction, especially if it's low protein, will shit your hair, but it's temporary, unless you're anorexic for years).

Anyway, it's ridiculous when normies cry for this predominantly male problem only when it affects women, especially when women have way more ways out, like it's socially accepted for foids to wear wigs, especially black foids, because their natural hair is utter shit, so they all wear "weaves". Not too long ago, they were promoting minoxidil spray aimed at women for androgenic alopecia. They even said "many women suffer from androgenic alopecia". :whatfeels: You know who mostly suffers from this condition? Men, it's literally in the name (they used the Latin name on purpose). There are so few foids suffering from this condition, I don't understand why they need a separate spray (there's zero difference to the regular ones, it was like minoxidil 2%). :feelsseriously: I know predominantly women are into skin care, like face masks, so I don't care if the packaging has a "girly" aesthetic or even uses female forms (in Polish even "you" forms can be gendered) in the instruction, but I guess having neutral packaging (mino sprays are usually neutral, it's a drug, barring one company who uses men in advertising and black "manly" packaging, but that's also ridiculous to care about) is unacceptable, kweens need to be catered to and recognized. :feelsseriously:

HALO EFFECT strikes again.

:feelsUgh:Countless of men are bald as shit, but those do not matter. :feelsUgh: A woman get bald sports then: :soy::soy::soy: