[RageFuel] Altrightcels please explain Tarzan

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
41d 19h 54m
Tarzan is literally an illiterate savage. Simply because of his Chad genetics other white people admire his ability to survive in the wild like every other nigger in Africa, and give him a chance to become civilized. Also women automatically want to fuck him even though he is an illiterate savage who shits on the mud and wipes with a leaf. Also because he is white is automatically superior to every other human in Africa, and only hangs out with apes not NIGGERS.

That makes no fucking sense. If he was raised by apes, I would think he'd be sexually attracted to apes and rape them. If Tarzan were real he'd be the originator of AIDS and by the time he fucks Jane and visits England, he'd cause an AIDS epidemic. I want to read THAT story. And I think white people would still admire THAT Tarzan, cuz Chad privilege.

Last edited:
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
121d 19h 6m
Uh it didn’t exist

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
18d 16h 20m
Tarzan is only like that because hes whirte
If he were BBC or curry hed be dead, niggers and nonwhites are too lazy to survive

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
41d 19h 54m
Tarzan is only like that because hes whirte
If he were BBC or curry hed be dead, niggers and nonwhites are too lazy to survive
what are you talking about, nonwhites survive in the wild all the time without the help of industrialization

SkramzHandz

SkramzHandz

In Death, Dignity
★★★★
2d 22h 43m
what are you talking about, nonwhites survive in the wild all the time without the help of industrialization
im really hoping he was joking lol its literally the opposite.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
133d 9h 6m
Uh it didn’t exist
cope Tarzan is real gigachad. he has impregnated billions of apes and foids across the nine heavens and seven multiverses

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
121d 19h 6m
Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Hikicel
★★★★★
153d 3h 48m
@ThoughtfulCel thoughts on Tarzan?

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

20yo KHHV anime/ponycel
★★★★★
23d 17h 51m
Even the gorillas saved him and raised him because he was JBW chad, if he was an ethnic sub4 subhuman they would have ripped him apart the second they saw him.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
41d 19h 54m
@ThoughtfulCel thoughts on Tarzan?
FUCK MAN Tarzan coming into your hood and cucking primates left and right raping ape bitches. Tarzan is literally a story about a white Chad whose superpower is to be more nigger than blacks in Africa, yet white people still love Tarzan.

Last edited:
TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
59d 5h 2m
Tarzan is an ethnic slayer, prolly a curry