Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Always jfl at this self sabotage

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Like being born on easy mode is not enough
0DFAF356 1B79 4DE6 9238 7A44AE2126CF

Also kek at this subhuman recessed foid he used to date
View attachment 9343DB22-BC38-4A66-811D-40D4A867D6DB.webp

He fell for the memes of Giga Chad, now he looks like a freak.

Privileges are invisible to those who possess them

Wtf he is bogdanoffmaxxing?

That's what hollywood does for you

That's a different case, MJ was obssesed with being white. What i mean is the pressure to look good hollywood has, all actors have to do one surgery or another. Imagine the cancer it actually is being around those people
MJ also had a lot of other surgeries like rhino, cheek/chin implants and facelifts. He was always a perfectionist and tried to look his best.

MJ also had a lot of other surgeries like rhino, cheek/chin implants and facelifts. He was always a perfectionist and tried to look his best.
Oh, really? at the end he looked really weird for sure, but i didn't delve too much into details. There was this guy who worked on Goodfellas/Blow(Ray liotta) who also fucked his face up with surgeries, was a tall gl dude too

Oh, really? at the end he looked really weird for sure, but i didn't delve too much into details. There was this guy who worked on Goodfellas/Blow(Ray liotta) who also fucked his face up with surgeries, was a tall gl dude too
Yes. As a former fan I used to think he only had 2 rhinos but now I believe he had much more
Answer to How much plastic surgery did Michael Jackson have? by Christine Herman
https://www.quora.com/How-much-plas...id=66883710&share=ee534a1b&target_type=answer

At least the chin and cheek implants were pretty obvious. His surgeries were very successful tho in the 80s. It was 90s onward that he started to look like a freak

Clownworld where man " cant Just be " , and rather " He Must afford to be "

Nobody was ever rich enough to stop wanting more money. No matter how much others are starving. No Chad ever thinks that it's enough, he just finds new ways to try to spread his brand (including pretending to not care).