Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Always picked last in gym class

W

worstcel

Banned
-
Sometimes didn't get chosen at all so would join a team secretly. When I was caught, they would tell me to fuck off. Usually when it's the last two to be picked, the team that gets to choose next picks the other guy and the team captain laughs at the other team cuz they got me.

i got picked 4th for hockey in junior high when i played

We accept you embrace it

yea a lot of times not even picked, same with groups, i liked when teachers made the teams

I was picked last they didn't know i play daily.

This. At some point you should just refuse to show up.

yea a lot of times not even picked, same with groups, i liked when teachers made the teams
I hated when my teacher chose the teams for us too, we had 4 groups that were PERMANENT from the start of the year and i was put into the group with all my bullies, the other groups had nicer people. So it was always like group 1 + group 3 vs group 2 + group 4. There was no escape for me. My group hated me and always threw the ball too fast or too high for me. They also pushed me a lot and never left me alone. This is ER fuel for me smh.