Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I a mentalcel?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Everyday when I wake up I measure my height(I'm 25). If I'm 5'7 that day I feel neutral. If instead I wake up at 5'6.5, I'm miserable and unmotivated to do anything. Why do I feel this way? What led me to feel like this?

Autism, probably.

Because you don't want to be a manlet. That's natural and understandable.

2020 join date Cope :feelswhat:

It is entirely possible

Everyday when I wake up I measure my height(I'm 25). If I'm 5'7 that day I feel neutral. If instead I wake up at 5'6.5, I'm miserable and unmotivated to do anything. Why do I feel this way? What led me to feel like this?
Life is an eternal negotiation with a coping mechanism. The blackpill led you to this, allow me to explain :

Your inner self tries to negotiate whether it is worth it or not to get up. Your coping mechanism is hope, you measure your height. It fails and you remember the blackpill and as an 5'7 incel you have nothing for you in life, especially compared to Chad and you LDAR [YOU ARE HERE].

This is completely natural. You are not necessarily autistic but simply a little hopeless man.
Reading this just killed your last bits of coping mechanisms, enjoy. :feelskek:

I didn't know height fluctuates wtf?

sounds like autistic thinking big guy trust me