Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I an alcoholic?

I

IncelHeII

I drank a fifth of ketel one vodka and 12 bud light platinums in the past 18 hours, is that abnormal? I'm debating going to the store for another beer run ngl

you are not alcoholic i think

yet

yes but keep drinking brocel

Sounds like it. No way you're drinking that much and don't have a tolerance built which means you've been doing it for awhile. At my worst was only a fifth but I'm small.

Only question is, what happens when you stop drinking? The DTs will be brutal I imagine assuming it's a regular thing.

I stopped drinking mostly then had a few pints and felt so fucking good
I wish I could just get loads of codeine

Sounds like it. No way you're drinking that much and don't have a tolerance built which means you've been doing it for awhile. At my worst was only a fifth but I'm small.

Only question is, what happens when you stop drinking? The DTs will be brutal I imagine assuming it's a regular thing.
it's a regular weekend thing

it's a regular weekend thing
If it's only a weekend thing then you might be fine. You must be a big dude to slam that much booze without drinking everyday. I was seeing pink elephants when I was drinking that much and quit. Still an alcoholic by most standards though.

If it's only a weekend thing then you might be fine. You must be a big dude to slam that much booze without drinking everyday. I was seeing pink elephants when I was drinking that much and quit. Still an alcoholic by most standards though.
No Im actually quite small, im like 5ft6 170lbs. I have been drinking for a while, I guess i already know the answer to my question

AA in my area is full of normies, I cannot relate to a single fucking one of them. I've actually already went to AA :feelswhat:
fuck that sucks. at least stop drinking that much. its now or never because your tolerance rises so you take more

fuck that sucks. at least stop drinking that much. its now or never because your tolerance rises so you take more
I want to quit drinking, an dipping tobacco, lmao im a white ass hick, but I don't know what to replace those copes with

I want to quit drinking, an dipping tobacco, lmao im a white ass hick, but I don't know what to replace those copes with
spend more times outdoors. do something you genuinely like. try new things if you dont have things. also works for nofap

spend more times outdoors. do something you genuinely like. try new things if you dont have things. also works for nofap
I would spend more time outside if I had someone to spend that time with brocel. I am completley alone

ever since I first heard Stan by eminem I wondered what the fuck a "fifth" of vodka is

it's a shitty unit of alcohol, turn away, be pure, find a pure woman
in germany we measure in shots. But I think german shots differ from american shots. I average about 8 per session if you're interested

I drank a fifth of ketel one vodka

there is no way you drank almost a full bottle of vodka without dying

I also thought of Stan lol.

and then 18 beers lmao wtf. Sound pretty alcoholic tier to me, especially if this is a standard day as OP stated.
I'm pretty sure he's lying/exaggerating. he wouldn't be in the condition to type this if he drank that much no matter how much of an alcoholic he is.

I'm pretty sure he's lying/exaggerating. he wouldn't be in the condition to type this if he drank that much no matter how much of an alcoholic he is.
I am not lying. That is why I asked this. I am worried about my drinking, and wanted to know what others thought. I drink a fucking lot. its my only cope

He did say in the last 18 hours though, and he may also be fat or something

I am not lying. That is why I asked this. I am worried about my drinking, and wanted to know what others thought. I drink a fucking lot. its my only cope
I would drink right now to test, but I have to drive early tomorrow. Remind me again tomorrow evening and I'll check.

He did say in the last 18 hours though, and he may also be fat or something
i will have to post images of my desk filled with beer bottles and my vodka botles once i repeat what I did and havent cleaned up

i will have to post images of my desk filled with beer bottles and my vodka botles once i repeat what I did and havent cleaned up
no offense, but I have at least 20 plates in my room. doesn't mean I ate a lot

Depends how often you drink