Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I being too honest with employers ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I think I’m being too honest with employers and that’s costing me the job maybe I should tell a white lie or too like most people do I don’t think they’re not hiring me because I’m non NT I think it’s because they don’t like my resume they want somebody with more work experience so I gotta cheat the system a bit to get ahead

Bruh, you’re always supposed to embellish and bullshit your resume during an interview if you want even a chance of them giving you a job

You're supposed to lie them.

Never be too honest with interviewers, seems like common sense. :feelsjuice:

Join Neets . me theory as well as here. If you haven't already.

Lie and fraud as much as you can possibly get away with. Employers will cuck you to the maximal legal extent and then some. They are not your friends.

I have a toilet friend and she's a really difficult person, she is very dominant and her colleagues quickly become hostile towards her. While applying for a new job she always extends the time on her CV to make it look like she has a clean employment history, she knows that future employers never checks.

Plus, employers love hiring people who are currently employed and willing to move jobs over the unemployed. So if she got fired in January 2022 she just says on her CV "-2022" and makes it look like she's still employed.

ALWAYS lie to employers, lie as much as you can get away with. That is, don't exaggerate things too an absurd degree, but make your lies believable.

Honesty doesn't pay, unfortunately.

Lie and fraud as much as you can possibly get away with. Employers will cuck you to the maximal legal extent and then some. They are not your friends.
How do I LARP about having more work experience than I actually have ?

How do I LARP about having more work experience than I actually have ?
Just lie. Make up a story, do some research into the kind of job you’re lying about having had, memorize your story very well and mix in some real life events to make it easier to keep your story straight.

Everything you tell them should be a lie

Any job that i really needed I just lied and told them what they want to hear. Worked like a charm