Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope am ı coping if ı think ım good looking?

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Banned
-
ı dunno ı dont see myself that bad looking imo

am ı coping and truly ugly or not enough? or ım truly good looking and a genuıne mentalcel?

ı also saw girls say in dating apps 'MOST MEN ARE UGLY BUT MOST WOMAN ARE HOT''
I CAN UNDERSTAND some men are ugly af but ı think they may underrate men a lot,especially me

am ı coping and truly ugly or not enough? or ım truly good looking and a genuıne mentalcel?
Could be a cope, or could be reality.
I CAN UNDERSTAND some men are ugly af but ı think they may underrate men a lot,especially me
Most foids say shit like this, since they all have massively over-inflated egos and think they are a 10/10 when most of them are 5s.

Example:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDWGjjv6qxk

Foids are also much more critical of a mans physical flaws, hence why they say they see so many "hot" women with "ugly" men, even though many of them are looksmatched -generally the older couples whom are married- or the guy mogs the girl which is common in the Zoomer generation.

No ACTUALLY ugly person has doubts.

You said you were above average.

So tired of normies on this fucking forum.
ım not a normie my friend, ım actually a very reasonable,clever and a decent person if you know me better

Most foids say shit like this, since they all have massively over-inflated egos and think they are a 10/10 when most of them are 5s.

Example:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDWGjjv6qxk

Foids are also much more critical of a mans physical flaws, hence why they say they see so many "hot" women with "ugly" men, even though many of them are looksmatched -generally the older couples whom are married- or the guy mogs the girl which is common in the Zoomer generation.

that fat girl is 0/10

Put your face on a dating app and see if you get likes

true

if girls dont approach you or look at you you are ugly

Draco was a good looking actor

that fat girl is 0/10
If she lost weight she would be a 3.5/10- her looksmatch is rotting.

But the point of the video is to showcase how foids egos are massively oversized- social media, fakeup, and hypergamy are 100% to blame for this.

If she lost weight she would be a 3.5/10- her looksmatch is rotting.

But the point of the video is to showcase how foids egos are massively oversized- social media, fakeup, and hypergamy are 100% to blame for this.
true , ı think she can be 5 ı guess

10% humblebrag
I think genuinely every race hates their own foids. I'm white and hate white girls, especially zoomer ones.
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk white girls stanadarts are unreal , ım fit with four back abs ,surgerymaxxed face , 6'2 ı get unmatches from average white girlssssssssssssss AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No most men are indeed ugly.

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk white girls stanadarts are unreal , ım fit with four back abs ,surgerymaxxed face , 6'2 ı get unmatches from average white girlssssssssssssss AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mogs me for even getting matches with average girls to begin with.

Mogs me for even getting matches with average girls to begin with.
ı was shcoked to see it but she unmatched me later FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ur not coping girls are just too far gone

ı was shcoked to see it but she unmatched me later FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
She found a turkroach who mogs you: Every guy, incel or not, knows that another guy will always mog them in someway.

Foid alert.
Most foids indeed are ugly also- it's just they hake makeup+social media+foid halo so they are considered at the worst "cute" JFL.

She found a turkroach who mogs you: Every guy, incel or not, knows that another guy will always mog them in someway.
FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Why do your i's not have dots?

That's what holes rate men as online. Average is average, across the bell curve.
Ugly means visually repulsive. Foids find most men visually repulsive this most men are ugly.

ıt ıs cope ,no wonder ı only hang out wıth my fuckıng mother irl,what the fuck do you thınk a guy who only hangs out with hıs mother looks lıke

if you think a woman would reject you even for a second
youre ugly man

No turkroaches is gl

yes, ugly people think that they're beautiful most of the time

He might be average-looking or even a 6/10, and still it would make no difference these days. During hyperinflation in Germany in 1921, you could have been a millionaire and you would still be considered a poor faggot, unable to pay for a slice of bread because the bread cost 200,000,000,000 Marks.

It's over if you're average looking and non-NT, you can't fix autism. If you're above average, your looks will carry you, you're probably just ugly or autistic.

It's over if you're average looking and non-NT, you can't fix autism. If you're above average, your looks will carry you, you're probably just ugly or autistic.
above average is good but the chances of being cucked is still high

He might be average-looking or even a 6/10, and still it would make no difference these days. During hyperinflation in Germany in 1921, you could have been a millionaire and you would still be considered a poor faggot, unable to pay for a slice of bread because the bread cost 200,000,000,000 Marks.
i think like that too