Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I the only one on the entire planet of earth who has literally never had any female contact whatsoever?

Where is the rating megathread? I cant see it stickied.

Mentalcels are real, whether we like to admit it or not. Only difference is they can overcome their inhib, whereas most people can't overcome being ugly.

offtopic section

ugly people can get plastic surgery too.

Really, you're decent looking and white which is enough to outright be approached by below average-average girls. You need to take some xanax for that inhibition

in the exact same boat as you, how to meet women without friends??????

I have never had a female friend in my entire life, had only one conversation in 2011
No such thing as a female friend. You've missed nothing.

Most white posters here are mentalcels. LARPing on incel forums is colonialism for 2018.

How can you post on an incel forum when you have never even tried.

Good. You white mentalcels are speeding up.white genocide needlessly. You deserve it for wasting JBW law. You deserve to be outnumbered by us ethnics.

Most white posters here are mentalcels. LARPing on incel forums is colonialism for 2018.

How can you post on an incel forum when you have never even tried.

Good. You white mentalcels are speeding up.white genocide needlessly. You deserve it for wasting JBW law. You deserve to be outnumbered by us ethnics.

i've never had the opportunity to try.

like i said, i have never really spoken to one nor has one even acknowledged my existence, except my mom and teachers, faculty in the school, etc, but that doesn't count? i think

even actually ugly people still have female contact and plenty of it, that's why this always puzzled me.

people already laugh and say "what the fuck how dude" when they find out i am a khhv, so this never made sense at all. obviously you are more truecel than me, but still.

You deserve it you are the biggest loser I've ever come across on the forums

You deserve it you are the biggest loser I've ever come across on the forums

yes, i am a loser. not a mentalcel, or fakecel or whatever people here say. thanks bro, made me smile

yes, i am a loser. not a mentalcel, or fakecel or whatever people here say. thanks bro, made me smile
You can't blame women even guys don't like you even if there was arrange marriage no father would give their daughter to marry you.

You can't blame women even guys don't like you even if there was arrange marriage no father would give their daughter to marry you.

What? I have always had plenty of male friends and still do (even though most of my male friends thought i was some chad who fucked women and went to parties every single day, until the "wtf" realization)

only women have ever treated me like a literal ghost. i think beta behavior is a death sentence, i am way too nice and kind. too docile

women want someone who will bash their brains out and rape them, not some shy faggot.

What? I have always had plenty of male friends and still do (even though most of my male friends thought i was some chad who fucked women and went to parties every single day, until the "wtf" realization)

only women have ever treated me like a literal ghost. i think beta behavior is a death sentence, i am way too nice and kind. too docile

women want someone who will bash their brains out and rape them, not some shy faggot.
You are a delusional guy like I said in my thread alpha/beta doesn't matter you don't need to be a tough guy if a girl is attracted to a guy and he is being bullied she will defend him even if he doesn't stand up for himself.

offtopic section

ugly people can get plastic surgery too.

This is bullshit. Surgery can rid flaws not make you goodlooking if you are ugly.

i've never had the opportunity to try.

like i said, i have never really spoken to one nor has one even acknowledged my existence, except my mom and teachers, faculty in the school, etc, but that doesn't count? i think

even actually ugly people still have female contact and plenty of it, that's why this always puzzled me.

people already laugh and say "what the fuck how dude" when they find out i am a khhv, so this never made sense at all. obviously you are more truecel than me, but still.

You deserve your results given the effort you have put in. You are wasting looks and I am happy you are. If I can't make it then nor should others be able to. Esp if they/you have major advantages.

The unfair thing is, for all your inaction, one girl might just do all the work and approach your autistic, undeserving ass. It is so unfair.

I think this forum is mostly 4 to 7/10 guys so you aren't the only one.

same, just finished hs

khhv
no ioi's
no female contact

its over lel

You deserve your results given the effort you have put in. You are wasting looks and I am happy you are. If I can't make it then nor should others be able to. Esp if they/you have major advantages.

The unfair thing is, for all your inaction, one girl might just do all the work and approach your autistic, undeserving ass. It is so unfair.

i agree. i feel guilty being here most of the time.

also to the second point, that will never happen trust me

This is bullshit. Surgery can rid flaws not make you goodlooking if you are ugly.

if a girl approaches its a dare or a joke period

never will i be able to have so many chances of ascending around me again, time to neet and ldar at home

i am in my second semester of college and have not spoken to a single professor or human there. well, this male but that's it.

i am literally invisible to the females there, even in the group work they didn't glance at me. it's fucking over. i have no idea how others get IOI's or whatever the fuck.

i am in my second semester of college and have not spoken to a single professor or human there. well, this male but that's it.

i am literally invisible to the females there, even in the group work they didn't glance at me. it's fucking over. i have no idea how others get IOI's or whatever the fuck.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope:

How in the fuck can you finish any form of schooling without speaking to a female

How in the fuck can you finish any form of schooling without speaking to a female

well, that's why i made the thread lol

it's extremely odd and strange, also to clear some stuff up, i did obviously speak to my mom, female teachers and faculty, saying thanks to a cashier, but a girl of my age, face to face? never, ever.

well, that's why i made the thread lol

it's extremely odd and strange, also to clear some stuff up, i did obviously speak to my mom, female teachers and faculty, saying thanks to a cashier, but a girl of my age, face to face? never, ever.
That is truly strange, might as well ask for a pen next time your in class